Reviews for Lost in Africa
Known Unknown chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Don't tell me that's it! All that lead up, and we get left hanging on a cliffhanger. It seems like all the stories on this site do that. Do you have any plans to continue this?
RemainByMe chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Dude, if any of them skip it I’m totally haunting them.

“Okay, I’d like a cookie now,”

XD

Where do you come up with that?

the ending 4 ths chapter was awzome!

more please!

:p
FlameToungue chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
WHAT! YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP!
Waterdog chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
NOO! How could you leave it at a cliff hanger like that? Please continue!
FallenUpStairs chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
You had me going there for a second I actually thought Beast Boy found his old village. Anyways with all these great authors I hope there will be a update even if it has been over a year.
lol chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
this is good so far, but i hope beast boy doesnt, die, and i would really like to find out wat happens next so please continue
Toriano.Flacko chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
comeoncomeoncomeon! don't stop now!

SP: well, technically, they stopped five months ago so don't waste your breathe.

what the hell happened, dudes! you quit or something? what? thing is, cant stop writing or you lose your muse. is that what happened, or did you find the story... pointless, like everybody else who quits right in the middle? Not to be insulting (no offence), but come on, please! update, people!
Shadow Wolf Spirit chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
OO UPDATE P-L-E-A-S-E
bbissocute chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Oh, my God. That was an amazing chapter. Just wow. So sorry for the hugely late reply. I'm slowly making my way through my massive amount of email, and I finally stumbled on to this. Again, amazing chapter. Totally heart wrenching. I am totally 'bout to cry, lol. Can not wait for more. Keep up the great job, guys! :D

bbissocute
Beast Boy's Swivel Chair chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
-applauds- very good chapter, flame. very good indeed. i only spotted a few grammatical errors and run-ons. nothing major. i just hope Flying Frog doesn't confirm his death. lol.
mdizzle chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
Oh I hope they save him.
CrazyInSye chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
AH NO MY BEAST BOY NO! *crying* NO! LIVE! omg i can't believe all of that was a dream! i thought he was gonna make it! NO!

Please finish before i go hysterical!
Nos482reborn chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
No! Bad Cliffy Bad No cookie for you lol honestly very good story all three of you seem to be doing a great job,
Menamebephil chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
AH! Of course, I am now so completely jaded that I know that there is NO WAY that BB has in fact died, right?

...right?

Anyhoo, I like! A little hyperbolic in places, but there are far worse things to be accused of than hyperbole. Now go, whoever it is next, and write some more!

MNBP
D Hurricane chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Great dude,But I have to tell you that I can't do it.I'm not good enough,And I would make BeautifulPurple,and the others look sorry sensei,I still need more training.:(

"Can't stop the JadeKnightHurricane!"
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »