Reviews for Something More
Angelbaby4ever chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
It was good. Keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter.
RedHarlequin chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I enjoyed your Vampires on America Prologue. I like the idea of the 'old man' teaching the 'young pup' a thing or two. And him being a world traveler, probably would have had at least one encounter with another man. And I think Gray & Skinner would definately continue to harass Tom on the subject. However, I don't think the word 'gay' was used to describe a homosexual relationship until recently. At least up into the 50's gay was used to describe happyness. I think during those time it was refered to as bohemian. At least that's what all the authors of the time refered to it.

A question, you have Gray still in the story. This would mean he didn't die at the end of the movie. And Quatermain would have had to be risen by the African Shaman. Are you continuing from someone elses work? Or do you have other stories that bring them back that you just don't have posted. If another writer(s) who are they so I can read theirs too. Or should I just keep reading through the LXG section.
wicked-n-lazy chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
At first when I saw this fic and the pairing you had planned, I was wary...but after reading it, I think you've done really well! The line- ''So what, we're all gay now or something?'' made me die laughing! And I took no offence ;) it's natural for him to have reacted in that way at that period of time- but some might have taken it the wrong way I guess...Nice one! Hope you update soon!
Murphyangel chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Interesting, I love LXG fics!
Capitano chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
HEY!

He looks pretty good! I'm waiting for the next chapter. I've only one question: what do you mean for " suddenly become more"?

I'm a bit worried about Mina's reaction. Is there some evil surprise in arrive?

I really really really love absolutely Allan&Tom fater&son realtionship so I like your choice to write about it!

Thanks for your story!

I'll be here to read more of it!

Capitano