Reviews for Of Heroes and Horses
Sweet Aldric. Sad to think of how Eomer thinks they have failed the kids. Love how excited Aldric was about the horse.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 9/4
Horrible that she's wanting a baby. Is she wanting one for more than just heir purposes? I love Eoden and Aldric. I hope they find him with out too many problems.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
My second time reading ypur series. I don't think I ever commented.I'm sorry for that, because I know reviews are important (usually). Aside from some grammar issues I have no complaints. The grammar mistakes were easy to overlook/figure out, anyway. Having rwaf these for a second time, I am kind of surprised you didn't make a wee sequel about any of Eomer and Lisswyn's children, at least ones they have by her giving birth to them. I can easily consider Brynwyn, Andric, and Eoden as thier children, too.

I really enjoyed this sequel in and of itself, as well. I like that it shows they still have a lot to learn, about how not every handles loss, or any issue, the same.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
I love these stories
Sovereignty3 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Wait still no baby? (was looking forward to the next chapter where we hear the piter pater of tiny feet! Thus the 4th(?) instalment/sequel) It was a about getting a horse/pony story...
Venetiangrl92 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Another cute story. xoxo
calabria chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Luv the whole series !

When do we get the babies ?

Can't wait !
kycatsfan chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
This story was a great sequal. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next one. I'd really love to read more about them trying to have a child, and hopefully succeeding. Thanks again for sharing all your wonderful stories with us!
Kairi-senpai chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
love your story update soon
Sora's Jelly chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Yay for Andric! this story really made me happy! (like your stories usually do!)

Keep up the awesome work!

-Jelly
Lathril chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Hi! I just finished reading all of your heart of the horselord stories, and I think they're wonderful. You've really captured a real relationship with its ups and downs. I'm hoping that since it was about a year last time for you to update with a new story, that you'll put a new one up again soon. Babies next time? Or perhaps a story about the other women from the caves and how they're doing.

Oh, and when is Eowyn leaving? Certainly its time for her to be married by now. Looking forward to the next story!
Fiery Dragon164 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Hey, Cool Story!
RK9 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Very, very, cool. I wasn't a fan of Eomer, but you've made me change my mind. :) I just finished reading through your entire HotH series, and I'm very much looking forward to more of Lisswyn and Eomer, and all the great OCs you've created. And someday I hope to write as well as you do, come to think of it, and I don't say that often.

Looking forward to more from you!

RK9.
blacksleeves chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
very touching, thanks!

So, when do we get babies?
Sarah chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
These are my favorite Lord of the Ring stories, without exception! Please add another to the collection soon! I likw how you revisited the boys' struggles and the difficultis the king and queen face as instant parents to a little girl and two young men!