Reviews for Devious Temptations
Sammy Abby Tia chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Me : THATS IT! *Face palms the desk and Leaves*
Abby : Come back Sammy! I think Samii put Tails in the next one!
Tia: Great we killed Sammy.

XOXOXOXOX Best Friends
Sammy chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I swear down if my little Tails isn't in the next one, I will personally imagine him there.

XOXOXOXO Sammy
InkMango the FABULOUS chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I notice that this is starting to turn into a sonic version of Twilight.(ーー;)
TatlTails chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Can my FC be in it? Her nickname's Bangs. Her real name's Janice Cahill. But she tells no one but close friends ger real name. Her human form is short, she has short black hair with green highlights and blue eyes. She would wear a magenta halter top under a green and white jacket, a black skirt and black boots. She's very creatively gifted, animated and funny. She does NOT like romance (feel free to put her in awkward situations as long as they're still PG), and when you offend her she can get quite snide and sarcastic. THX!
windsister chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
It's a great idea to base your story off of "Twilight" using the Sonic team, but try to keep the characters...well, IN character.

For example:

-Blaze is hyper? While Amy isn't...? Just seems wrong.

-Knuckles hitting on Amy seems kinda wrong...Maybe Rouge or Tikal would seem more in character for him?

-Where's Tails? PLEASE don't tell me he'll be the Jacob-in-desperate-love-with-Bella in this story.

I guess I'm saying that you're basically rewriting "Twilight" here without changing it to be your own. All you're doing is replacing character names and physical appearances. Change it up! Do something different!

That being said, I liked the snowball throwing scene-Too cute! :D
lolitawork libretto chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Cuteikin.

Pleasee update!
Sunny Lighter chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
can't wait for more
Ryo or Demon chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
I like this story! Please hurry with the next chapter!
ReonRewan chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
The first chapter is alot like the first couple of chapters from the book 'Twilight'.Ever heard of it?

Its a good story though,but it reminds me too much of Twilight :(
bloodlustlover chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
this story is great!

keep writing please!
Hiimi chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
AHH! Thank you for the preview..

I've been dying to read the third chapter, but a preview will settle me down for now!

:]

If this is gonna be a bit similar to Twilight...

then ignore the PMs I sent you. I was a bit hyper when I sent them.. x]

The preview's well-done! I only caught a few mistakes. :]
Ryo or Demon chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
I really like this story! And I love Shadow... _
MCI chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
*gasp* holy...fish P

This is awesome! I've read afew Sonic fanfics n this is the best i've read!

Urr..can you add my char? Here's some info.

Name: Chrissie Sheena

Female

Looks: Little bit shorter than Sonic, tanned skin, ice blue eyes, dark blue-purply hair(high ponytail) oneside fringe over left eye dyed violet. No make up.

Personality and info: Tomboy-ish, laid back, cheerful, somewhat child-like,kinda hyper, naturaly smart, thoughtful, day dreamer.

If you add her..thank you! Can't wait for the next chappie!
Alpha DragonWulf chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Wow. Normally I don't like nonhuman-Human fanfics but this story is really good. Please, continue.

P.S. Eggman with Knux AND Tikal? I can understand Knuckles but TIKAL? Interesting
metal.lamp-silvertongue chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I don't know if this is based on a certain book, because this reminds me so much of twilight. It's not a bad thing, but if it is, I am really going to enjoy this story, but if it isn't, it doesn't matter, becasue it's really good.