Reviews for Fairness
Varvara chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh, I really love this fic:)Even though it's so short, it is extremely real. Thank U!
Eos Chu chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
wow, I have no idea why but this got a huge emotional response from me. I read it twice: once as a bartimaeus fan and once like it was totally new and it was amazing both ways... wow...
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I love it! It's just plain heart-breaking, I adore how you can portray deep feelings with so few words.
HinoteMeize chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
KAWAII!
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Absolutely gorgeous. There's something mystical in simplicity; you did a fantastic job with this piece.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aw

oh my O_O

This was short and yet, somehow, it just struck me. It just pulled at my heartstrings and made me almost cry.

Making me almost cry is a feat O_o I applaud you for that.

The way you write it... It's just so sad isn't it? o_o
carino2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Oh.

Gosh.

(Well, yeah, I found your stories here, and I just had to read them all.)

That...is really good. It's almost like a poem, really. And somehow, you make these weird ships...work! I don't know that anyone else could actually do that, but hey, you did it.

It really is an interesting view of fair...it makes me think of how boring everything would be if it was fair. Unfairness is, I guess, what makes things be special.

If you know what I mean.

Very thought-provoking.

I love it.
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
yum for random BartimaeusXNathaniel stuffs!
Midicronica chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Oh my god! Love itt, even if it was short. D: I'm still not done with the last book...neh. Well I totally think that you should start a story continuing from this! Or something like, he's really not dead. But that's up to you, I totally think you should do that. If you do, please tell me? D: And you have my support.
kati-kun chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
oh! (blinkblink) This is so sad! If I think on it any longer I might cry... Barty depressed? Its just wrong... WAH! xx
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
interesting. thats all i can say. good job.