Reviews for Genesis
Imonz chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Please update soon.
WillowBarkTea chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
This is a very good story, but it's been a couple of years since you've updated. Will you continue the story? i would like to read more.
Kitsune Kit chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
I LOVED IT! I can't wait for more!
ChexMixYum chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
please continue...
DragonGirlYumi chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
this is a really good story. Please update soon.
the very beginning chapter 4 . 10/2/2004
This is great! I absolutely love it, and the plot is excellent! Please continue this and update soon. I'll be waiting!
Lady Demosthenes chapter 4 . 7/27/2002
I have been searching for this fanfic for nearly a century (Obvious exaggeration, but it sure feels like it.), and now I've finally found it! This makes me a very happy girl! But you know what makes me sad? The fact that there's only been one more chapter added since I last read it! ;_; You must write more!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2002
good again! XD i cant wait for the next chapters! hurry please! XD Yay! i luv this fic!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2002
AAH! its sooo good! i love this fic! Keep it up! i cant believe it! Lantis! Hikaru! COOL! hee hee im o excited! i really love this fic! You write really well! Thanks for writing this fic! its Fun!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2002
Eep! Great again! i love how you do Mercy's voice! XD CCUUTTE!

sorry! i see you are fixing your typos! lol great job on the story! love it!*skips off to read the next chapter*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2002

I lovveee this fic and can't wait to read more of it! I gotta type quickly! XD lol

I think its GREAT so far, I only notices a few RREEAALLLYY small problems with misspellings:; I can tell you them so you can change it if you want! sorry im being so picky! I LOVE the story though! its great! All the characters acted just like they would/should/whatever! XD its cool! I liked the beginning part where Emeraude(i cant spell itttttttttttttt!;_;) was like "Ferio! You're dead too?" it was a perfect reaction! XD i like it a ton! keep up the good work!
Joanna chapter 4 . 7/18/2002
omg this is soooo good hehe post more sooooon
Bearit chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
I can actually REVIEW now! *hugs the review box for loading all the way this time*

Anyway, another great chapter. Zagato is a... no. I'm not even gonna say it. Emeraude's actions were enough... you go girl! I LIKE her in this fic. (In most fics I... am apathetic towards her, and in the series I am, but in THIS fic! WAI!) *roots and cheers for the ex-Pillar*

And I will wait for as long as I have to for the next chapter. This is really one of the best Rayearth fics around. _~
hineko chapter 4 . 7/14/2002
Yay! I've been waiting quite awhile for this fic to be updated. I do hope I don't have to wait another six months or so for chapter 5 ;D Please update soon!

xgirlrogue chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
i liked it please write more soon