Reviews for The Boy With Black Fur
RecnepsRulz chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
I have read 3 of your stories so far! 2 of them, unfinished. So, if I could get anything, ANYTHING from you to let me know your still alive, I will be able to rest at peace. I have read many stories. Not many are as emotional as this. I feel that you would please MANY others, and most of all, me. And I believe I speak for all of us when I say this. So, I will check your deviant art, I will che k whatever else I can find, just to make sure you still exist. I have been reading your stories for about 3 days. I am very touched. I want to help you with corrections, and look over your stories for grammar fixes. And I know you said you have been slowly losing interest in these stories. But, I REFUZE to believe that statement. I will conquer anything in my path to make sure you start writing again. I have put new faith in Somniac7. So please, I weep and sow for you to come back!

Stay safe my friend, and may the force be with you!

shredr-the one to shred his feelings for stories to their writers!
CrowFeather231 chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
Great story. You need to complete it. DO IT FOR THE READERS!
Crow Feather chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
Omg. Just read chapter 18. So far the last one. And all I have to say is this: FINISH THE DAM probably has been one of the best fan fiction stories I have read. Its has good detail, great characters, not to rushed, amazing plot, and its not full of normal cliches that EVERY story has. Please you need to finish this. For your readers! And anyone who loves a good story!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
Please just finish this story, just PLEASE! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It was getting so good too! FINISH IT!
DO IT chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Hello please update this, it is so goooooooodddddd.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
My favvroite pokemon lineoon, captured :'( u bitch!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
i really wish that this would be updated soon
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
I love this story, not bothered with sequal 2 for some reason though.
Try to find some inspiration somewhere to continue writing this story.
When you do, i'll make an acount and start posting my story.
OK
TheGhost129 chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
BRING CHRISTINE BACK AND BLAZE
I miss them D:
UnknownIdol chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
HAHAHAHAHA... i really really hope you did just use google translator or else the one who translated this really sucked like really... even i would have done that better , and im not even good at the language you are using (well better than some of course not everyone has talked it for their whole life but ... yeah you get the point )

- aKKurate
Dusk chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
You gonna complete this story or what?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2011
CALL ME DUSK:

Honestly...i like this story better than beyond the horizon.

And regards to the pairing of shadow,i would choose ,he really loves ,they both formed a bond due to an orginazation that will ultimatley destroy yes they will die in each others arms(paws really,but you get the point).They both save the world and Leikkau can raise her children and tell them stories about how brave their father was.I'd rather the story go that way.

While we're on the subject,Leikkau is oblivious about Shadow's feelings towards both her and she is carrying his kits i find it strange that she took a(forced on both sides)rape and managed to make it(awkwardly) i FRACKING hate her for being so damn needs to be hit with the depression bomb sooner or i take that back i don't like seeing her hurt.

of bombs you need to come up with more creative names for Shadow's ,Black Blade?Black Bomb?How about Blade,or Frenzy Blast.A special move request from me?*Oblivion Burst*...think about it,really rolls off the tounge doesnt it?

Penny has a dark past that has to be revealed shadow might not like what he hears.

And the tension in the air what with the inevitable reunion of mother and son.

I have mixed feelings about the characters right is a battle inside my mind that is slowly eating away at me and can only stop by you finishing this anticipation is killing me!And for that I thank finish the story.I don't know how I will last if this story goes and take everything I've said into consideration.

your friend/fan

-DUSK

P.S

I'm behind you every step of the way dude.
non-anonymous pokefan chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
why is there so much rain whereever this story takes place?
Link2056 chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
Listen, if you have problems or something preventing you from writing Minto, deal with those things first. Then start writing again.
Haddi chapter 18 . 2/22/2011