Reviews for Karma’s Gonna Get You
LULUCENA7 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'm so happy to see this story updated! This chapter...like the others was AMAZING! I love that John and Maria have gotten closer! I hope Trisha returns soon... I love her and Randy together! I was so excited to see this story updated that i read it again! Lol I can't wait see what happens next! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Christal-R chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
I've missed this story so much! I love this chapter. Boo to Randy taking a break though lol :( Update when you can! :D
LULUCENA7 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
So I just finished reading Dirty Little Secret and I totally forgot there was a sequel to it so you can disregard the message I left for the other one! Lol I still love this story and would love for you come back and update! Please please please!
TheLegendKiller28 chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
im soo happy so glad u updated but please dont stop greAt story
Trishrocks chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
Hey There, as always i loved your chapter thanks for the update

i really hope you will have more for us
Cena130 chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
Awesome chapter!

I love Randy in your story!

Can't wait for the next chapter(
schmackie chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
This was a great chapter! I love it. Can't wait to see what happens with John and Maria! ThYre so cute together! Update soon!
Tiffyxox chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
Ooh yayy, you updated! It took me a while to realise what this was, lol, but I had a quick skim over and now everything is fresh.

Ah, I feel so bad for all of the people in this chapter. I hope Maria and John will be able to move on with their relationship, and that the miscarriage isn't going to pull them apart.

As for Randy and Trish... well, I do feel really bad for her, and it must be hard to finally let go of what happened and move on with another guy, but I think when she finally does, then Randy is definitely the guy for her.

Anyway, it was great. Update soon!

Tiff x
Christal-R chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
You have no idea how happy I am to see this updated! It's been too long lol.

And you're welcome. I'm happy I post you updated lol.

Hope you can update again soon...and I promise to have Mixed Blessings updated too :)
jarialicious chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
thnx 4 updating after a long time g8 work keep going plz dnt stop now
othchick7 chapter 9 . 1/30/2009
I love it! Please update soon!
othchick7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I want to read the first one first but am still puttin in all of the check marks in the boxes at the bottom.
elliexhardy chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
OMG, I feel so bad for Maria, but I'm glad John is with her. Please update soon!
Cena130 chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
i really canr stand Shane, he is such a jackass.

Its sad about Maria losing the baby)

Great chapter and can't wait for the next one D
schmackie chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
OMG YOU UPDATED! YAY! Anyways... I can just tell with the whole 'yes' thing that John is either going to ask Maria to marry him or at the least ask her to be his girlfriend! Either way, it's good! I feel bad for Randy, he's back a square one. :'( UPDATE SOON!

]