Reviews for Digimon Redemption: For The Love of Courage
warrior-of-water chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
that was awsome soulomimon never thought of that
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
that great! umm... i think i already read before...umm...not SoulOmnimon, but...taioramon? ahh! nvm maybe in Japanese version i'ts SOULOMEGAMON!, i think i like it XD can you describe SoulOmegamon? hope :) TAIORA 4EVER!
Choc-Vanilla chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was good! I liked the story!
Hikari Sword chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I agree with Mimi, that must have been one heck of a kiss. XD
Shadow41 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Sweet little story ! I enjoyed reading it. Would love to see another taiora story from you
Fury Cutter chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Nice work. Hope the rest of the Redemption saga is as good as this as this. Are you going to do any other updated versions of any of your other stories maybe A Miracle of Courage and Love and The Final Digivolve. Hope to see the new chapter of Divergeance Factor up soon. Keep it up, peace yo
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This is a good story. I can't wait for more revised versions as well as any new ones. Keep up the good work. Tai and Sora forever.
Player Zero chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Nice Story!
YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
hey that was great and i have to say soulomnimon says way better then taioramon that was in one of your older story i think it was the older version of this one and i have to say taioramon was a dumb name to name a digimon you know but plz don't take what i say about the name to heart besides the name in the older one it was good too. _