Reviews for Sweetest Sin
fanficfanatic711 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Yes you are managing to keep them in character. Keep up the good work.
fanficfanatic711 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
You described Sesshomaru PERFECTLY! Keep up the good work.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! Absolutely loved the whole thing, and you wrapped it up beautifully. Love InuyashaxSesshomaru pairings, and you did this one sooooo well! They truly love each other, and they both live. A lot of fanfics with this pairing end up with one killing the other, and I even read one where Sesshomaru died of a broken heart. THANK YOU so much for making them happy together!
Nychell21 chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
I totally absolute Love this story!,
zeandera chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Ten out of ten
cupid'slove chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
I LOVED IT!
Bloody-Destination chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
The story is great but you did make an error. You said sesshomaru took rin into his arms. He only has one.
LadyMardore chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I like it so far but Inuyasha is kind is out of character. I think he should be bit more brash and loud, especially in this scene. Also like in the anime Inuyasha should curse a lot.

Working together the brothers brought down their enemies. The shock of Sesshomaru's appearance had sent a burst of adrenaline through Inuyasha, enough for him to keep fighting with all his strength. Sesshomaru himself was a full blooded demon who had only just now entered the fight. Their opponents had been worn down by the long battle. The two brothers cut them down like wheat.

When the last enemy was vanquished Inuyasha turned to face his brother. "Why are you helping us?" He asked with mistrust lacing his voice.

"I will explain later, right now your companion's heartbeats are slowing you must get them to a safe place and treat their wounds." Sesshomaru's answer was devoid of any feeling.

"Can I trust you not to harm us until I get my answers?" Inuyasha asked harshly.

"A demon Lord never goes back on his word. You will be safe in my presence for now." Sesshomaru explained.

"Then help me with them." Inuyasha said as he went to work reviving his friends.

Now let's try this:

When the last enemy was vanquished Inuyasha turned to face his brother. "Why the hell are ya helping us?" He asked with mistrust lacing his voice.

"Can I trust you not to kill us until I get my damn answers?" Inuyasha asked harshly.

"Then hurry your ass up and help me with them." Inuyasha said as he went to work reviving his friends.

That's all D
Mr. Khorne chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
uke kouga and sesshomaru... EPIC
Dear DaggersBloodPain chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
You poem deeply touched me. in the story i read before this the author used the term this is so gay in an AN. I sent her a very long and very mad review. My favorite Aunt is lesbian and her partner is one of the smartest one i know. goodluck with your stories

pheonix rised inside of me
Wiccan Queen chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
Awesome
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 17 . 11/7/2010
I loved it!
claire chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
This fic is soo great! But because i'm an inusess maniac, i reaaally want you to make their part of the story longer, and with even more love! And one more thing, a few words in your sweetest sin aren't correct, that made me confused when i read every part. So correct it please!
StrawberIceream chapter 17 . 5/5/2010
I love how this story is so sweet and cute x3
Inuyasha being seme and Shesshoumaru being uke is an ADORABLE pairing xD

I'm not flaming, or trying to insult, but the dialogue is just...boring. (I'm NOT flaming!) It just feels like reading out of a text book, and I feel like a lot of the stuff said in the dialogue can just be explained by the narrator.

Still, this story is just really cute and I love the ending :D
puffin chapter 17 . 3/26/2010
This is a great story and very well written. I loved how you came up with a ending and it was prefect. Kind of sad its over but it had to come to end. Well done. Two thumbs up on it.

puffin