Reviews for We're Outlaws, Not Wetnurses
OnceUponTheseDays chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
LOVE THIS, so good, honestly.

Love Wills song(:
Raptor-Elephant chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
This was sweet, Ailith was adorable. You both did a good job, writing a great fic between you.
readeradv chapter 6 . 7/10/2008

Having a two-year-old in the gang would be fun... And the irony of the King's daughter growing up as an outlaw... Get another baby into the group, or else...
A. Nutter chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
Yay, Count Friedrich!

I loved Count Friedrich. Yay for babies!

I love all of your stories, thank you so much for writing them!
freddiebrandis chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
really did like this story, keep em coming. Hopefully Allan will beable to return to the lads,wont he? or is that not for a while yet?
Rosie-Jess chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
Aw! loved it! The whole thing was fantastic!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
I loved it...why did it have to end?
deleted and inactive chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
Congrats to you both, and great story! :D

PS: and apologies for the utter spamming I'm doing tonight *blush*
deleted and inactive chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
I love how flip Allan is in this, and the little glimpses of Allan/Will, and Allan/Marian, and Will/Morgan interaction were great.

Also, *blush* love that scene with the Star Wars.
deleted and inactive chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
You two have a great consistency of style in this. And oh, how I adore Allan/Morgan. Robin's a sap at heart, and Will's just as bad :D Seriously, I want him and Djaq to have cute babies already.
deleted and inactive chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
Hahaha - I was thinking Ewan MacGregor as well because you said Renton all the way through this one *blush*

And Daddy!Will. Definitely made for holding babies :D

I think the Allan/Morgan/Much scene was my favourite in this one, and I love how much Morgan takes from Allan - they both call babies 'it' *grin*
deleted and inactive chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
I did wonder where Allan was :D This was fun. And I can't wait to see how Allan reacts to being ordered to kill a child.
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 1/14/2008

"Someone nurturing. ... Much, I need you!"

Absolute love.

This story is incredibly cute, and I do adore your turns of phrase.
KeepingAmused chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
aw that was a lovely fic.

I love Morgan's inner mama. Made me smile.

keep writing! lots of love

ice-connoisseur chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
Aw...she keeps her name. And Morgan gets broody. Bless.

At the end of the series, are you going to have a sort of big epiloguey thing? Cos then you ought to have Ailith and the Count popping over...

Anyway, keep writting!

Update any and every thing!