Reviews for Wishes
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I absolutely love this! I love how they wake up entangled, and Albus still thinks it's a dream and reacts to her touches. It's just so cute! And I love how they keep the tradition going.
glowshadow chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
LOL very creative!

Slytherin66 hahaha that they will ;)

HarryPotter'sGirlfriend no need to be rude. Even so we can still enjoy these stories and still believe what we wish to believe. By the way, his name is Albus. If you're going to use Minerva's first name you should probably use his.
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
that is sooo sweet!
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Excellent elves are amazing but if Minerva has any magical paintings in her room they will having something to talk about given how the headmaster found himself in her bed and undressed.
HarryPotter'sGirlfriend chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Pfft. Your dreams of minerva and dumbledor cannot be answered.

DUMBLEDORE IS GAY!
MissKellyAnne chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
LOL

that is all I have to say:

LOL.
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh my goodness. What a refreshing read, if I do say so myself... You have a way with words, and ribbons, so it seems... xD Very brilliant way to convey all of this. Very unique and original idea, and I was laughing as I read the sentence of Albus telling her about the ribbon. Chocked full of devilry, if I do say so myself, and it was simply marvelous! I look forward to reading your other fics!

~Skrewtkeeper
Tricki chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was awesome. MMAD forever!

I admire your ability to collaborate! You do it so well.
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I love this story!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
So so so gorgeous, and funny, and a little naughty...which only made it more fun. A great fic, as you have no doubt been told, and I hope you will go on to write many more! I loved every word, thank you! Write again soon!

xxStellaxx
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
How sweet! (sorry it's taken me so long to reply-it's been busy around here!). The bit with the cracker reminded me of an old fanfic where Snape was suckered into playing "pretty pretty princess" with his daughter.

Roslin is a wonderful, sweet elf-thanks for posting!
Nymph of the Night chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Your story is really good, and well very sweet. I love the ending and the involment of house elves. Sweet!

Keep it up!

PS - MERRY CHRISTMAS!
caramelapples chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
OMG Roslin and Adama as house-elves. *cackle* LOL! This is such a wonderful story honey! Write more!
Aeronnen chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
That was so good! Really Christmas-y! And so funny P: I loved Roslin, and it was very thoughtful the way Minerva saved her life, because I always feel house-elves are sort of neglected. Great story!
DameMaggie chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Fabulous story! But, could you answer a question that Ive been asking myself for quite some time now? WHY DO I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE? All of your stories are...amazing! Please write something for me to read soon(well, as soon as you can)! Merry Christmas!