Reviews for Found Him at the Crossroads
BarkingMad98 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I don't know how you do it, but your writing always touches me in ways that not many other fics do.
So very well written and sincere in meaning, but with a light haze of humor, which in a way makes it even sadder
I had tears in my eyes towards the end. Amazing, thank you.
crystal chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
this is AMAZING
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
They could have gone this way if the angels had not interferred with their lives.
Loves the Supernatural chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Aw so cute
forbiddenstars chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
you write...such wonderful stories. this so sad, but so hopeful and happy at the same time. wonderful.

never stop writing.
THEvampireninja chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
YOu wrote sam insted of dean at one point when sam is supposed to be dead... though you should know... Good story though
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
amazing fic. Amazing.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I am most definitely sure that you don't want another long PM filling up your inbox. I loved this, and again I am left with the same feeling as I did before. I was so happy you didn't leave it with Sam dying, because this.. man this just blew me. Seriously, amazing plot line, amazing dialogue.. you are an amazing writer. I loved this to bits and pieces, loved Sam's love for Dean, loved how Dean was shattering, but Sam appeared to him. I love how Dean met the woman of his dreams, but it wans't one that he would have liked, it was one Sam would have liked. Brilliant. Fantastic. Wonderful. I loved how Dean could hvae sworn he saw Sam down at the aisle on his wedding. Loved that bit about his son and grandkids. And when Dean died, for some reason I did'n tfeel sad. I knew that you had some kind of a twist, anything just something going to happen, and I was right. Loved how you ended this, with Dean being back with Sam. And i loved the last few lines of dialogue about peace. This is.. extraodinary. You write unique deathfics that are so cleverly put together, it just makes the usual deathfics look bad.

Beautiful work!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
It was adorable!

I had happy and sad tears!

Neither of these boys can die.

I refuse to let it happen.

And if one of 'em goes down,

I won't be able to watch the show anymore.

It'll be too depressing.

One without the other...

It's like Milk without Cookies.

Or peanut butter without jelly.

But I don't like Peanut butter & Jelly,

so we'll stick to the milk and cookies

I loved this, It's on my favorites now. :)

snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Man you know how to pull at a persons heartstrings! It was good and sad! I loved the emotional toll Dean took because that is how I could imagine him taking Sam's death agian! Anyway great job!
CourtyPie chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I really liked it. Everything about it seemed so emotional lol.I loved it. My fave bit is where Dean dies from an old age, not because of supernatural. Good work :D
heraldtaliar chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
That was so touching. It had all the lovely angst but then also a happy ending. I could only hope that when (shudder) the series ends, they give our boys a break. Great story! Thanks for posting it.
mlaspike chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow, that was heatbreaking and beautiful. I really liked that angle though. Great work!
bb1028 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
great job, loved the ending :)
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
God, this wasn't depressing. This was perfect.

Sad Sammy died but Dean got to live and have a family and all that sappy moments he and Sam never had and then...god..then they are back again...Thanks