Reviews for Highmoon
Mavda chapter 1 . 8/11
This was so complete, by the end I was nodding like yes, yes, thank you. Really liked the story and the pacing, also Link doing this over the top escapade just to get a chance to be with Zelda makes me facepalm but also laugh so much, because of course he would. Thanks for your work!
whatifweareallfictional chapter 1 . 4/4
That was so sweet! I loved it!
JustAnotherHuman chapter 1 . 1/30
Plus 1 Review. Well written.
RandomButLoved chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Just the fluff I needed whilst sick ;)
WisdomWish chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Oh Nayru, this is the greatest AU Zelink fic I have ever read! I'm thinking, "Why did it have to end?" I seriously encourage you to write something in this universe. Seriously.
RexStorm chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Please write another chapter.
RexStorm chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Awesome, best story I've read! As I was reading the end I knew that they would kiss at the end of the countdown.
Solidchief Link chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Brilliant. By the way when Zelda says thy're leaving you wrote malon instead of midna
fablewolf2004 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
during the play scene you say malon instead of midna fyi caught me off guard, otherwise great story going to read some more. )
Hyacinthe chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This is by far my favorite Legend of Zelda AU. I love how you write and it was so humorous.
MiserablePhantom chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
*sniff* I'm not crying. *sniff* Honest. In all seriousness, great story. Just one eensy-weensy teeny-tiny mistake, where you listed "Tetra, Ralph and Malon" as apposed to "Midna". Just thought I'd point that out.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
THE. MOST. ADORABLE. THING. EVER. My new favorite fanfiction!
ILikeCrappyWriting chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
OMG! So perfect. Please. A sequel :D (P.S. I love the references!)
lidijanette chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
O,O
1) You called Midna "Malon" a few times ("Malon and Tetra tittered.")
2) wonderful,fantastic, beautiful! That satisfied my urge for romance!
3) I hope everything gets better! (I read your blog)
InevitableConfusion chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Ahh, I'm so glad I found this again! I've spent several weeks looking for it.
Exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Vee