Reviews for Highmoon
LadyLink98 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
oneshot with over 50 reviews? Unheard of. Good job.
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
THIS IS ADORABLE I LOVE IT AHHH.
Alai chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
omg I love you! haha this story was just what I needed, in most fics I can't seem to relate to the characters. But this is so very well written! Really like your style. Please make a book out of this one. I'm sure you have what it takes! It's quite a long story so you're almost there ;) Way more about how it was before the trip and how it goes further after it.. I'll buy it. And read it over and over. And over. And over. And then I'll buy it again.
Great Angemon chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I loved this story. It was so cute. You should write another story like this one.
Sachie Yoritomo chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. I'm so impressed. It was extremely masterfully done. A very, very good job.
Star chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
i love this. love love love love this!
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
It was a bit long but it was good! More like a longshot than a oneshot. XD(I saw that you need a beta I'll be it if you'd like)-Shadow
Delia chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awe! This is so cute! I love the story and your detailed writing! I also love Midna, Tetra, and Ralphs' personalities. You wrote brilliantly and this wondrous fic is now one of my top favs in the LoZ category!

Delia

P.S. Yay! I'm your 50th reviewer! Lol!
daisyepicness chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Best modern day fic ive ever read! links such a jerk in most of them, so that totally ruins the story. but in this one, link is so sweet!

i like midna's character a lot :)
phunky chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awwww! that was so romantic
Xzero chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I remember reading Ordinary Story one day on a lark, and enjoying it. Then it stopped, and has sat. I smiled broadly, when One Hundred Days happened. It was a bright and warm place to rest my mental viewer. Tonight, I did the same thing. I remembered, fondly, the warm and beautiful crafting you do, and decided to check to see if there was something there, besides something wholesome to revisit. That's when I discovered this gem. Truly, Highmoon marks the zenith of romance writing within the Zelda fandom, and your characterization is stunning every time. If there is some fault to be found with this story, it is that there is only this peek into the lives of Link and Zelda, characters that you make memorable and distinct. Thank you.
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Two words - LOVE IT! DD
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I love this story so much; my feelings can't be described in words.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
aww this was wonderful you should write a sequel were they come back and have to tell shiek
madisnk chapter 1 . 3/30/2010