Reviews for Highmoon
ILikeCrappyWriting chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
OMG! So perfect. Please. A sequel :D (P.S. I love the references!)
lidijanette chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
O,O
1) You called Midna "Malon" a few times ("Malon and Tetra tittered.")
2) wonderful,fantastic, beautiful! That satisfied my urge for romance!
3) I hope everything gets better! (I read your blog)
InevitableConfusion chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Ahh, I'm so glad I found this again! I've spent several weeks looking for it.
Exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Vee
Carrie chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Oh god, that was SO cute!
PaintmeMusical chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I have read many of your LoZ storys and they are all so good! I enjoyed this one just as much. You are such a gifted and talented writer its amazing. Keep writing and doing what you do!
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow. What an amazing story...pitty it's only a oneshot...but a long one at least! Thank you so much for sharing :)
TheFinalPeace chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Nice
MyFoodNotYours chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
There should be a Link POV for this. Anyone agree? BEAUTIFUL STORY. A definite favorite of mine.
Skyward Rose chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is an amazing one-shot. The character development is fantastic and the way you describe the settings makes you feel like you are actually there. A work of art!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
this is realy good you should soo extend this story!
from cassIE Ray*
TheNextGenOtaku chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was actually surprisingly awesome.
LadyLink98 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
oneshot with over 50 reviews? Unheard of. Good job.
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
THIS IS ADORABLE I LOVE IT AHHH.
Alai chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
omg I love you! haha this story was just what I needed, in most fics I can't seem to relate to the characters. But this is so very well written! Really like your style. Please make a book out of this one. I'm sure you have what it takes! It's quite a long story so you're almost there ;) Way more about how it was before the trip and how it goes further after it.. I'll buy it. And read it over and over. And over. And over. And then I'll buy it again.
Great Angemon chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I loved this story. It was so cute. You should write another story like this one.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »