Reviews for Highmoon
Xzero chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I remember reading Ordinary Story one day on a lark, and enjoying it. Then it stopped, and has sat. I smiled broadly, when One Hundred Days happened. It was a bright and warm place to rest my mental viewer. Tonight, I did the same thing. I remembered, fondly, the warm and beautiful crafting you do, and decided to check to see if there was something there, besides something wholesome to revisit. That's when I discovered this gem. Truly, Highmoon marks the zenith of romance writing within the Zelda fandom, and your characterization is stunning every time. If there is some fault to be found with this story, it is that there is only this peek into the lives of Link and Zelda, characters that you make memorable and distinct. Thank you.
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Two words - LOVE IT! DD
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I love this story so much; my feelings can't be described in words.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
aww this was wonderful you should write a sequel were they come back and have to tell shiek
madisnk chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
life in MY moment, is perfect :P i LOVED it! so sweet
lionheart555 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
An excellent story. Unlike many romance fictions, the awkward tensions between the couple was realistic and impressive. Outstanding.
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Squeal! XD
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Cute cute cute!
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
very nice :) your LOZ AUs are amazing... keep it up :D hope you have a happy new year (and christmas, if you celebrate it:P)
PrincessStarberry chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Sigh. This is marvelous. There was a part or two where you briefly went into third person ("Zelda couldn't see her hands moving but a moment later her phone buzzed. Zelda flipped her own phone open and showed it to Link.) but that didn't really distract from your fabulous writing and really great plot. Oftentimes, it seems that AU, especially set in modern times, is...I don't know how to explain it, but yours is a wonderful exception. Keep it up!
hjjh chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I know I'm being anally retentive here, but Zelda says at the start that she came back at two-thirty in the morning, and that three and a half hours of sleep isn't enough, which means that it is at the earliest six in the morning when she was woken up, but when she previously glanced at her alarm clock it was noted that it read five o'clock. A little arithmetic acrobatics seems to have gone amiss here.

(Not that I would usually obsessively check for continuity in every piece of fiction I come across, but it happened to register in my mind as I was reading this piece - and it wasn't my first time reading it, so I suppose I was less occupied with the story. Your luck.)

But I must say that otherwise (because not saying this wouldn't be doing it justice) the story is perfect and this slight miscalculation can totally be overlooked. A nice read in the middle of the night when I'm bored and marginally depressed.
Keemchy chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Awws :)
ZelinkInuKag chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Andrew Borealis chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow... This is really good. I'm not normally into an AU, but this one is... Well... really good. You have officially earned yourself a fav.
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hey! I love your writing! It's very amazing.

Now for the criticing.

When you wrote, "'Well gee, maybe I wouldn’t be pestering you if you hadn’t so rudely woken me up at five this morning. You know I came back at two thirty in the morning. Three and a half hours of sleep isn’t enough'", you should have said, "two and a half hours of sleep", not three.

Also, later in the story (at the New Years' Party) you wrote, “'We’re leaving,' I told Tetra, Ralph, and Malon. 'We have to get up early'”. It should be Midna, not Malon, right?
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »