Reviews for Highmoon
lionheart555 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
An excellent story. Unlike many romance fictions, the awkward tensions between the couple was realistic and impressive. Outstanding.
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Squeal! XD
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Cute cute cute!
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
very nice :) your LOZ AUs are amazing... keep it up :D hope you have a happy new year (and christmas, if you celebrate it:P)
PrincessStarberry chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Sigh. This is marvelous. There was a part or two where you briefly went into third person ("Zelda couldn't see her hands moving but a moment later her phone buzzed. Zelda flipped her own phone open and showed it to Link.) but that didn't really distract from your fabulous writing and really great plot. Oftentimes, it seems that AU, especially set in modern times, is...I don't know how to explain it, but yours is a wonderful exception. Keep it up!
hjjh chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I know I'm being anally retentive here, but Zelda says at the start that she came back at two-thirty in the morning, and that three and a half hours of sleep isn't enough, which means that it is at the earliest six in the morning when she was woken up, but when she previously glanced at her alarm clock it was noted that it read five o'clock. A little arithmetic acrobatics seems to have gone amiss here.

(Not that I would usually obsessively check for continuity in every piece of fiction I come across, but it happened to register in my mind as I was reading this piece - and it wasn't my first time reading it, so I suppose I was less occupied with the story. Your luck.)

But I must say that otherwise (because not saying this wouldn't be doing it justice) the story is perfect and this slight miscalculation can totally be overlooked. A nice read in the middle of the night when I'm bored and marginally depressed.
Keemchy chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Awws :)
ZelinkInuKag chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
U ROCK!
Andrew Borealis chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow... This is really good. I'm not normally into an AU, but this one is... Well... really good. You have officially earned yourself a fav.
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hey! I love your writing! It's very amazing.

Now for the criticing.

When you wrote, "'Well gee, maybe I wouldn’t be pestering you if you hadn’t so rudely woken me up at five this morning. You know I came back at two thirty in the morning. Three and a half hours of sleep isn’t enough'", you should have said, "two and a half hours of sleep", not three.

Also, later in the story (at the New Years' Party) you wrote, “'We’re leaving,' I told Tetra, Ralph, and Malon. 'We have to get up early'”. It should be Midna, not Malon, right?
Pop Dragon chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
this is so cute! Midna is so funny! i like her. and i luv zelink!
galeangel chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
very cute! _
Jewelia chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was really good, I enjoyed reading it :)

Favourited!
heteroceric-heart chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wonderful! :) I loved reading every word of this and would gladly read it again!
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hello there,

Well first off I'd just like to say that this is the first Zelda fic I've ever read. Secondly, I've only played 1/2 of Phantom Hourglass and searched the series and characters on wikipedia. And yet, with my minimal knowledge of the series, I have to say this is one of the best romance stories I've ever read, in any genre (and I have been reading fanfiction for years!).

The plot wasn't rushed, which is something I admired, and the characters have such chemistry... it's amazing! I love how you manipulated the series characters so well, an amazing AU. You are really good, and I loved this story alot!

crimson-obsidian-rose