Reviews for Highmoon
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Very good fic again. It was adorable with how you made her afraid of falling for Link. Very good work too. Written so well. Keep writing.

FFG- Jo
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Ahh...That was a very strongly written Oneshot, from 5 in the morning to just after midnight on New Years Eve. Excellent Job! You also did a great job turning Midna into a human (all the other stories I've read avoided describing her). You also made Link quite dense, which I believe adds to the drama.

Great job, and I look forward to reading more of your fanfics!
MalinTheSwede chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
THIS STORY WAS SO GREAT THAT I SWORE OUT LOUD! and I never do that...I can't even describe how good this is...honestly.
The Annoying One chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Dear Lyxie,

If you ever read this know this, being an author is a great privilage. You might be write about needed to write something orginal, but remember you most likely started because you love these characters, you love this world. I hope you finish Ordinary Story, you have done what few authors have, on people are happy to get 100 reviews you got 1131 reviews on that story. Your a good author, can you really believe that writing something besides Zelda is going to be better. I think writing fanfics would be easier because you have people that love your work waiting for more. I am ok with you leaving but I don't think you will ever truly feel a sense of finnality until you completed what you started. Don't do one shots, they're just a way of putting off actually writing something good. I know what you are feeling with your Dad wanting to see what you,ve written. It's a world he doesn't understand. People may look down on fanfiction authors, but why do you care. If they don't think it's "real story writing" let them write something. There are people on here who are in their twenties and thirties. I understand not being able to share this world with people you know, but this world exists none the less. Trust Jesus to be your strength, and don't give up. We love you and if you leave we'll miss you. Remember "No man hath greater love than this, that he lay down his life for his freinds. Ye are my friends if you do as I command." ~Jesus Christ. If your dad asks to see your work, point him here and let him see there are hundreds of people that think your good, even if he doesn't apperciate fanfic, we do. God grant you peace.

The Annoying One.

P.S. If you want to get back too writing the best way is to read other fic's. Ask for a list of the best one's on your blog and I'll respond as a review to Ordinary Story.
Aeralyse chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Wow, that was amazing! As ridiculous as it is, I loved how it was nice and long, but no annoying chapter breaks.

*faves*
Manus Dei chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Let's see... Well written, interesting, a boatload of sugar... I'm a bit divided. I like it, but it makes me sad. It makes me want to simle, laugh and cry at the same time, and I can't stop reading.
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Hehe, cute. Zelda can struggle as much as she wants but she always will end up with Link ) I love how you put the legends of different video games and turn them into musicals and plays xD Man, if there was really a Silver Baton, I would go watch it P *Cheers to Windwaker. Waves flag*

“I need to tame my wild golden locks so that I can make a good impression on other men.”
Hylian Princess chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
What can I say? I loved this one-shot. Absolutely adorable. :)
Lisilgirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was amazing. I love Zelinks, and this was extraordinarily good! Gotta say, I love all of the innuedos, and the everyday banter. Much better!
theSinisterKidd chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
OMG! the scene where they kiss, that is just like my story Midna's new years eve party! just too be fair, I started writing that scene way before i ever heard of this story, and also, I've heard u r going to re-do Ordinary Story, r u writing it and then just going to post all of it? cuz when I read the real version i was quite upset. but I really liked the story. its funny, I have a crush on my brothers best friend too!

love the story.

Stay'n alive
Daxo chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
hey good story

just a detail there is a little mistake when they are saying goodbye “We’re leaving,” I told Tetra, Ralph, and Malon. “We have to get up early.”

i think that is midna instead of malon

but it was a great story keep writing
zoldyckgirl404 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
awesome fic!

i loved it

Bye
Persephone Oswald Oleesen chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was probably the sweetest Zelda oneshot I think I have ever read. Very romantic, and error-free as far as the eye can see. I loved it, and this is definitely going on my faves list.
Wahoo chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I always enjoy reading your stories. :) Keep up the good work!
papilionis chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
The way you described Sheik is exactly like my older brother. “Loud, lovable, hilarious” and somewhat overwhelming when he talks to about a subject he likes. Yep that’s him, alright.

Anyways, great story and very cute ending, some typos and grammar mistakes but nothing serious.

Five stars!