Reviews for Highmoon
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Awesome!
Babykoalaprincess chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Only a few things I noticed on the final version which the blasted site messed up for you:

"Yeah, but it’syou he wants."

Space between "it's" and "you".

“- And you would notbelieve the way some of these Dukes and Counts strut around, Zelda, it’s absolutely outrageous."

Space between "not" and "believe".

Other than that, it's fine. I only realized this today when I looked back at it. Good work, Lyx! :D And thank you very much for the credit. You're the one who writes fantastic stories. xD

-BKP
footprints chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
You are without a doubt one of the best writers of feel-good stories on ffn. Link is so endearing and irresistable in this. An ansolute pleasure to read and i can't wait for your next story.

P.S. You called Midna, Malon somewhere towards the end while they're saying their farewells, but whatever.
Nyago chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That was so sweet and adorable :D I love the way you kept it so well even at the end for a AU. Although gets me curious to see what Link would do if he did do something about him being related to the past heroes. Ah well, I love it.

Nyago
ZoraAngel chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I'm so glad there's a new story from you to enjoy. You really delivered with this one! I hope you continue to write because your so talented!
Minibit chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
You do wonders with the Twilight Princess setting, and your twists and spins on Hylian history and legends etcetera never cease to amaze me.

Once again you've outdone yourself, though all the 'do him or your gay' type stuff with Zelda's relations started getting old, and yes, it did make it seem a little bit like it was all sexual attraction. If you were gonna fix anything I'd change that

but other than that two thumbs - no, wait. LACY?

*muse runs in*

call a few octopi. 32 thumbs way up!
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Let's see, my jaw is open, my heart is racing and I'm very close to happy tears right now. That was so beautiful I almost have no words. That made my evening and probably my week, I mean OH MY GODDESS! It was wonderful!

And now I'm crying a little bit, and laughing at the same time. Wow.
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This is awesome! :D So very awesome, that awesome is the only word to describe it. And any other synonyms for awesome. But I like awesome better than all of them.

Thanks for sharing this awesomeness with us :]

K-San
CrazygurlMadness chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
You know what I always say, but heck, for the public record, you're a freaking genius and I worship you.

Love,

CM
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
aww i loved it great story
angel with a broken wing chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow... that was ridiculously long, but well worth the read. I quite liked it. I'm not usually into alternate universe fics, but the way you integrated events from canon into an alternate universe setting was fabulous. I'll make sure to check out some of your other works as well. Keep up the good work.
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 12/16/2007