Reviews for Back to the Stars
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I love this very much.
carolblue chapter 31 . 11/8/2014
Te felicito, excelente historia, se agradece poder leer relatos que sigan la vida de nuestras pareja Hunter-Hayes, muy bien logrado, das perfecto con el carisma de los personajes,gracias
jag389 chapter 31 . 10/1/2013
Love the few chapters. Update when you can.
Jay chapter 31 . 3/1/2013
Love the story. Keep it up. Please have add something to give it more robot fighting
IdiAmeanDada chapter 31 . 9/18/2012
Like the AU storyline here, although I would like to see a little less mush. It was ok in the beginning, but was getting a little tiring for me after about half way through. Also, if you could, try not to skip over some of the detail. Did Rick ever go back and apologize to Minmei? And how exactly did they figure out the clone, and why did it want to go to the bridge so badly? Me hungry for details!

Keep up the good work, I will continue to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
hi, just wanted to say i'm glad you didn't abandon the story, it's a very good one. i look forward to more updates, no matter how long it takes.
griffith5150 chapter 31 . 8/19/2012
Glad to see you haven't forgotten this story. Keep up the good work!
Aeternix chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
Amazing! I had originally thought the speedy narrative was too quick for my tastes but as I continued the more I realized how perfect it was. I love Lisa and Rick's reactions to one another, I always felt left hanging at the end of Macross Saga and the Sentinels was sadly never completed. This acts as a great continuation of the storyline. I can only wonder what will happen when/if they reach the Robotech Masters... I wonder how old Roy will be by then...
I love the story and can't wait to find out more!
sashikibuta chapter 29 . 10/3/2010
I absolutely love this story! I think it has to be in my top 3 faves! Amazing! I am addicted...Thank you so much for sharing your writing abilities and I hope to read more updates...
Fennrysha chapter 29 . 8/17/2010
This is so good. The first bunch of chapters really could have fit in nicely with "canon" and I really like it even after it diverges. One of the most compelling aspects of Robotech was the romance between Rick and Lisa and the end of the show just kind of left it hanging (to the point where I was literally depressed that I wouldn't get to see these characters that I've come to know and have great affection for continue theire lives together). The later media (novels, comics, movies - Lisa didn't even appear in The Shadow Chronicles for crying out loud!) didn't focus too much on the romance aspect so it's nice to see that brought to the forefront in your story. Can't wait to read the last several chapters! I'm so glad they have babies in your story. The "canon" story is rather depressing on that aspect.
jag389 chapter 29 . 7/10/2010
great chapters. so glad someone is still written robotec stories.
TheCrackedoutFirebird chapter 27 . 2/28/2010
God this is such a great story. I'm glad to see it's not abandon. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter and keep up the great work.