Reviews for Beg
Katie chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Oh my god! I hate Bela so much, but I gotta admit... I love the amazing rough, angry sex between them. This was amazing! PLEASE continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Don't make a threesome, because I know people and that means Sam, so Ew.
MerLocked chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
woah that was great, please continue with it!
Bella chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
ik, ik there's a reason i love this ship. This is my real name, she spells hers inn an Italian way though, mines British, so you don't confuse it with american. any-who, i wanna marry you, you beautiful soul you. please, dear Jesus write more. id really care for a threesome, since it'll probs be with Sam... but i want this to continue dear Jesus you wonderful person there's a place for you, and its called heaven.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
more would be nice
I loved what you did write
G chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was fabulous, loved it!
Lillith616616 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Omg more more more i want more bela and dean and definitely lots of discripitave sex please
MinionMooskateerAckleholic chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hana611 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I loved it! You are a great writer!
Fairy Forsaken chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
29 reviews! You deserve it! Bela/Dean doesn't get much lovin' in the fanfiction world :(

Updaaaate! I want to see that threesome! ;)
sarcastic-southern-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
i personally would love to see more, this a great story and if you could or would write more i would be very appreciative
Fifille chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Holy fuck (no pun intended) this was hottness )

I say PLEASE update! Just without the threesome...
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow! That was so hot! Please may I have another?
lynsay chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow that was actually pretty hot, and I don't normally read Dean & Bela stories but I really liked this one... I love this show so much and I can't believe that supernatural has the most stories on fanfiction now, even more than Buffy wow..
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
awesome! love/hate relatioships are the best! WRITE MORE DEAN/BELA!