Reviews for Dolente
Mariagoner chapter 33 . 11/17/2017
What a sweet, sad, beautiful, heart-wrenching story of love and loss. Thank you for writing this!
Mariagoner chapter 32 . 11/17/2017
Byakuya's love for Hisana is so heart-wrenching, especially given how little she believes in it. She probably thinks he will move on swiftly from her... not realizing how much he will forever mourn her...
Mariagoner chapter 31 . 11/17/2017
Ugh, I just want to reach through my computer screen and throttled all those Kuchiki bastards tormenting and poisoning poor Hisana. Will there ever be any justice for her death?!
Mariagoner chapter 29 . 11/17/2017
Aww, that was just bloody adorable! Hisana clearly needs to compliment Byakuya on his kissing more!
Mariagoner chapter 27 . 11/17/2017
This was so delicately sexy... so much more so than many fics that go into laborious detail about this and that body part. So delicious!
Mariagoner chapter 25 . 11/17/2017
'You will find someone again, won't you? Someone worthy of what you have to offer. Someone who can give all that they receive.

Oh god, it breaks my heart to see Hisana devalue herself and the gentle happiness she gives to Byakuya. It really and truly does!
Mariagoner chapter 23 . 11/17/2017
It's wrenching to see how hard Hisana is trying to help these poor children... and yet, how little she can help, even with the resources available to her. Her bitterness about the academy and soul society are so understandable and damned if I don't agree with her about how unfair this whole ugly system really is!
Mariagoner chapter 22 . 11/17/2017
I still think Kaien is intrigued by Hisana... not that I want her to cheat, of course, but my goodness is that plot intriguing...
Mariagoner chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
Oh, this chapter was just bloody adorable. It both warms and hurts my heart to see how happy Hisana and Byakuya can be!
Mariagoner chapter 16 . 11/17/2017
I can't help but think that Kaien was very attracted to Hisana for a while and learning she was Byakuya's wife was a bit of a blow... perhaps that explains his actions with Rukia later on?
Mariagoner chapter 15 . 11/17/2017
You portray the complex and multi-layered emotions of this marriage so very beautifully... the love, the concern, the cross-purposes, even the betrayal. Wonderful work!
Mariagoner chapter 14 . 11/17/2017
My god, poor Hisana! The torture she's going through, as she realizes she's being poisoned and yet can't stop it without everyone suspecting her of going mad! Gah!
Mariagoner chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
I love how delicately and elegantly you portray Hisana and Byakuya's love. While many words are not said, what they share is so gentle and tender, yet so fraught with passion and impending pain as well. Lovely!
Tigerwoman188 chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Welcome home Byakuya
lizyeh2000 chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
Loved your story , now favourited!