Reviews for Dolente
lizy2000 chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
Loved your story , now favourited!
FattanionSama chapter 33 . 7/15/2013
Wow...I cried so hard after I finished reading this beautiful ByaSana story! Excellent job, Crimson! I hope you make more ByaSana stories later on during the future!
Azii chapter 33 . 7/14/2012
let me tell you, i read this whole story in one day. and it's a pretty long story, so that's saying something.

fangirl confession: i have a crush on byakuya. i know, i know, what bleach fangirl isn't falling all over byakuya or ulquiorra? this is relevant to my larger point about your story simply because you could have easily turned this into something superficial and smutty (not that there's anything wrong with smut; i write my fair share). you didn't. this is beautiful love story, and in my mind it's become as part of the bleach universe as any canon backstory. your writing is pitch perfect - flowing and elegant, with just the kind of cadence that a piece like this requires. your characterization of hisana is so very good. she's a three-dimensional character and not just a foil to byakuya's stoicism.

thank you, thank you for the story. the folks at bleach should look you up so they can produce the anime version of this.
fay208 chapter 33 . 12/28/2011
your hisanaxbyakuya fictions totally hooked me up. I used to read em like countless of times. everytime then I had a pain in my heart. that life they have, their marriage, their interactions, their personalities, their pride(sometimes I frustrated on them ;P). your vocab is totally superb, increasing my vocab in turn. I have to thank you for that. the writing style is melancholy yet expressing longing on both sides. well, that's what I think.

back then I know I should review, but I didnt. and now I've stumble upon this fanfic and I cant help to add up your should-be-more reviews. keep on writing byakuya n hisana. I'm crazy of them! XD
Oicherealtai chapter 33 . 7/9/2011
Jesus, just reading the summary had me on the brink of choking up (the final year..I am not good friends with the concept of closure). By the end I was almost sobbing. ByaHisa deathfics are always a tear jerker for me, but I loved it.
whiteHinamoriBLEACH chapter 33 . 5/11/2011
oh my gosh. such a wonderful sad at the ending too! wah! i loved sooo much though! thanks so much for writing it!
tanithhh chapter 33 . 12/24/2010
Wow! This was certainly one of the best, most detailed and beautifully written stories I have ever read!

I hope that we should, if ever, be given a clear insight into Hisana's life in the manga... we can only wish and wait though.
Hena chapter 33 . 12/12/2010
This fan fiction was so BEAUTIFUL! It's sad, touching, funny, and- everything that a amazing fanfic should have- all mixed in one. It even made me want to cry- and trust me, that's really something, coz'(even though I'm a girl) I haven't cried in the last five years. This story is maybe gonna break my record though.

Anyways, sorry about ranting about myself. Just trying to say that you Byakuya-Hisana fan fiction was beautiful- they weren't OOC unlike most fanfics. And your grammar is also really good.

No complaints(obviously)- except I would like to request if you could do a rukia and Byakuya fan fiction- not an romance one; I really despise incest- but just a small, cute brother-sister fan fiction. I know this fan fiction has less interaction between the two because it was before the main story(I think), but I just love those two to death. Don't get me wrong, i love Byakuya and Hisana- and I hate it when he is paired with an OOC, it's just that I love the awkward-yet touching- way Byakuya expresses his affection for his younger sister- and I really think you can capture that- not trying to flatter you, I really mean it.

Ranting again-sorry!

Anyways, love your story: it was totally beautiful- and it's in my favorites:)
Calliecature chapter 33 . 10/24/2010
that was so beautiful, i want to cry at everyone of them. you touched their relationship in a way i have never read before and it was so damn authentic.

only 2 writers have surprised at how deep they can get with byakuya and hisana without making it OC: you and EvanSol0919.
Jazzabell chapter 33 . 2/27/2010
Definitely one of the most excellently written fanfics ever. You have a a superb way of portraying the emotions and actions of the characters. Do sincerely hope to read more ByaxSana fics from you. Keep up the excellent work!

LadiiAJ95 chapter 33 . 12/14/2009
This story was truly amazing, I loved every last bit of it.
Bitter-Sweet Teardrops chapter 33 . 10/4/2009
This was such a beautiful and heart-wrenching story.

It has got to be one of the most moving stories I've ever read on this site.

I love the way that you captured the moments of tenderness and love, and how you portray the characters. The way you showed Byakuya's love for Hisana was beautiful, even though he didn't show it much, you could tell by reading the simple words you put down that his love for her was vast.

You're an excellent writer, please keep this great work up.

Thank-you so much for putting this story up and sharing it.

- Bitter-Sweet Teardrops
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Tis Story is VERY touching! And catching- I couldn't stop reading

When it ended, I was sad (or rather...empty), refusing to believe this wonderful ff should be ovr!

Thank you so much for this- it goes o my favos

ByaxHisa 4ever!
HypRRNeRd chapter 33 . 9/7/2009
It was a great story! Sorry for waiting so long to r & r the last 3 chapters!
HypRRNeRd chapter 32 . 9/7/2009
aw. The ending was nice, in a bittersweet kind of way.