Reviews for My Fair Mackie
ghostworld chapter 17 . 2/27/2008
LOVED IT! I started reading this story from the first time you posted it. I have to tell you I really enjoyed the concept. This was something new and very fun. You had the character voices down. AWESOME JOB! Anyways, I really really enjoyed it! :OD
RogueAvril chapter 17 . 2/26/2008
I am sorry to see this story go, but I had a great time reading it. Excellent job, and here's hoping you keep writing!
siriusly-benjy chapter 17 . 2/26/2008

it's amazing!really, and well, the characters rly do sound like themselves, great job!RLY!
Bini chapter 17 . 2/26/2008

That is just so dramatic and funny. He sacrified Marilyn for Mac. That is just so cute. I'm totally in awe of you now.

Thanks for a brilliant fic!
obsessedlikeneverb4 chapter 17 . 2/25/2008
Well, I must say. I'm not a huge Dick fan, but when it's done so greatly demonstrated by your fic, Dick can be good! :-)

Thanks for the story!
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 17 . 2/25/2008

Time for a sequel, perhaps? *wink* lol...

This is so awesome... I'm so sad that it's over!
Sasha1 chapter 17 . 2/25/2008
oh my god i adored chapter 16 ...with all my might...and the ending...everything was so amazing...congrats!
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 17 . 2/25/2008
*Claps* Congrats on the end of your story... Though I am sad their will be no more updates... Very sad.. T.T My tears will make a pool of sadness for all the other readers to add to. Anyways, thanks of a good story and I hope to read any of your other ones!
Adja chapter 17 . 2/25/2008
Oh, God, you're killing me !

This was awesome. Dick's sacrifice actually moved me. I'd never burn my surfboard, or my snowboard, or even my guitar -though sometimes I'm tempted to through that damn guitar off the window, but I AM the bad player...-

Woaw ! Well, come to think of it now... Maybe I'd burn them all for Mac or Dick. Or just for both of them to get together. Who knows.

As for the end, and to quote my favorite Dick... Veronica Mars is a tiny evil pixie.

Say, I've got a completely mental, cracked, whatever-you-wish picture coming to my mind. What if one swapped the 'or' with a 'and' ?

Like... "So, I was thinking we could do Eli AND Wallace next."

That's a real crack fic idea to work on.
firebirdgirl chapter 16 . 2/25/2008
LoVe this chapter. Thanks for the great fic! Happy writing!
RogueAvril chapter 15 . 2/25/2008
Bring on the pain! Oh I do hope those crazy kids find a way back to each other. I'm very sad to hear that there are only two more chapters left in this very awesome and entertaining fic, but I'm really looking forward to reading them!
jillianfish chapter 15 . 2/25/2008
you'll be getting an email from me. suffice to say. V is a bitch lol. And poor Mac won't even listen to reason!
Bini chapter 15 . 2/25/2008
More! Like in more now!

Please tell me that Mac picks up the phone this time, or that maybe Veronica tricks her into meeting Dick or something. I need for this to have a happy and sloppy ending!

Oh, and keep up the good work!
courageouslover15 chapter 15 . 2/24/2008
This was a great update! I loved the convo with Veronica and Mac!

I really hope Dick and Mac make up soon!

Tatsuki Uotani chapter 15 . 2/24/2008
:PP Good, he really didn't make the bet. Nice update, I hope Mac finally gets the really picture.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »