Reviews for My Fair Mackie
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 15 . 2/24/2008
"Picking up his cell phone, Dick pressed #1."

Okay, one, it is so totally adorable that he has Mac on speed dial #1, and two, there is no way you can leave me hanging like that! Write the next chapter... Now!... please?

Incredible, love, as usual.
Jenn6891 chapter 14 . 2/20/2008
You can't leave it there. MORE, MORE, MORE!
RogueAvril chapter 14 . 2/19/2008
Oh shit, Dick's in trouble! And they were being so effing cute to each other! Well we knew she had to find out about the bet sooner or later, I just pray for a speedy update so that all will be well again in the land of MaDi. Please? Loving this story!
Zagreb-girl chapter 14 . 2/19/2008
Dick is in trouble. I can't wait for next chapter.
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
Shit...

I can't wait to see what Dick has to do to get Mac back... That would have hit really hard.
MiM99 chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
Aw, poor Mackie and poor Dick. They are sp cute together, you better get them back together soon (; Update as soon as you can, really looking foreard to it!
courageouslover15 chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
WOW! This was an amazing update! I loved the MaDi in the

beginning! Soo Cute! I can't believe Mac heard the message!

That totally sucks! I really hope Mac forgives Dick!
Mistryja chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
No NO tell her to come back! More soon Loved it!

Jayna

x
Bini chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
Oh! I am happy that Mac heard that message, otherwise your story would have been near it's end. And I wouldn't like that. I like reading this fic.

But poor Mac. And poor Dick. Logan and Veronica better fix this så that the fluff can continue!
Sasha1 chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
Hmm...cliffy..I hope you don't keep us waiting for too long. I cannot wait to see how you choose to end this. PLease update as soon as you can
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 14 . 2/17/2008
OH MY GOODNESS HOW COULD YOU?

I can't believe it... I thought I wasn't a MaDi shipper, but this seriously had me in tears. Update right, right now, because I can't bear to have them broken up!
e2blekwjbhle chapter 14 . 2/17/2008
Ooh, big confrontation!

I love love loved it! You write really well, you really pin the characters. I can't wait to see what happens next. Anxiously awaiting the next update! :)
Mistryja chapter 13 . 2/12/2008
OMG! You have to update! Loved it

Jayna

x
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 13 . 2/3/2008
WOOT! Finally Dick and Mac get some action! lol
Lyssa Baby chapter 13 . 2/3/2008
omg i loved this chapter it rocked are you going to write more of it or a sequal or something cause it rocks
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »