Reviews for It Only Hurts Just Once
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
If I were Demyx I'd still play Sitar too even though it wouldn't be good...; I really like your writing style and love how you really focus on AkuDemy friendship!
kdm13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Ouch. I can't imagine being in that much pain. I've never had a broken bone before and all. But, ow.
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this was a good oneshot even through its odd to have it write in the middle of another story, well maybe not the middle. In fact I'm surprised you didn't just decide to just put this story as the next chapter of New Neighbors, and deleted this one. anyway, great job ;]
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh. I get it now.

I love how Demyx is so determined to play his sitar, but listens to Axel in the end because of what our dear pyromaniac said.

Nice.

I like it.

I listen to Breaking Benjamin, but I've never heard Unknown Soldier... I'll go check it out.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Perfect characterizations, with the determined, die hard Demyx and Axel, who cares, but loves to jest. You are amazing, wonderful at writing, and I will never get tired of reading your stuff. This is, no doubt, one of the best things I've read it a while.

But the story is amazing, I love how you drew inspiration from a fanart (that I had to go look at after reading). Thank you so much for writing, and for making my day with your stories.

crimson-obsidian-rose
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Aww... No matter what Demyx says or does, it just can't take off the guilt. That was so sad. Just good thing that Axel is there to look after him.
Karkats chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I loved it. It was nice, but also sad as well. Lots of depth to it, too. I love how Axel is a nice guy underneath, but the ceilings in his life keep falling in on him. (I apologize for using weird expressions, it's a habit.) Keep writing!
Princess of Music chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
this is really good.
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Too cute. And I love that song.
Little Pastry chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
When I clicked on this, I didn't think it would be you again, but after I read the author's note I realized it was. :] I like this story; the detail is good, but not completely over the top.
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Is it just me or do half your fics involve something quite painful and tragic happening to Demyx? I still love it though. You write so well...
JapAngela chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aww, I feel Demyx's pain... well, not literally, but I know what it's like to have to sit out because of some injury. :(
Xaic chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Ah, so you are Vanshira, ne? Nice. :]

Demyx is such a strong *hearted* Nobody! And Axel not letting Dem convince it wasn't his fault... I love your fics.

Xaic
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aha. Now I fully understand the part at the end of A Little Problem. Nice. I can't imagine how miserable Axel is...haha.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Poor Demmy... I love the arguments for/against playing sitar with a broken shoulderblade. They're so well thought out! I can't wait for your next story.