Reviews for Werewolves at Hogwarts
BlueWater5 chapter 6 . 6/8/2017
Nice variety of werewolf personalities.
BlueWater5 chapter 5 . 6/8/2017
Interesting perspective of Snape being a more dangerous Dark Lord than Voldemort.
Books85 chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
Hmmm... what was the name of the Auror psrtnered with young Jones on her first case; the one that she was obliviated for? I think he bears watching.
Books85 chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
Hmmm... who was this Professor Parkinson that summoned a demon that he could not control? Any relation to Pansy Parkinson?

I like the pack members; a very amusing cadre of young people. I am going to enjoy this!
Books85 chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
Sounds like Miss Pansy is still trying to get her licks in after she failed with Hermione.

I am having a great time going through the Snape cycle; yes they are darker than canon, bu they are written for adults (or perhaps teens.)

Thank you for writing these tales and sharing them here!

MH
rowan.catara chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
I love the way you portray the werewolves, the interaction and the dominance/submission games. Again, not black and white, just animals and people. I love your style of writing (certainly love that Sev and Lupin are together for the moment ;-) ) and what you write makes so much sense.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 41 . 1/16/2013
Because something with arsenic in the name wouldn't be poisonous at all... I salute your chemistry skills, though that's a scary seeming poison. As usual, incredibly well-written. About to be added to Community and Favorited.
Lill Snape chapter 40 . 5/2/2010
Well darn it - I just deleted my review - lol. Basically I said that I was embarrassed that I am only now reviewing after reading these 40 chapters - you have captivated me with your fantastic storylines. You have kept me totally engrossed and absolutely "flabbergasted" by your ability to write so endearingly. Even Rowling did not manage that. I've purchased all the HP books but still have not read the 5th, 6th nor 7th. (I think it is because she killed Sev in the 7th or so someone told me). I've even gone so far as to re-read the first 4 but have not been enticed to pick up the 5th yet.

Now I can't wait to get to your next exposition. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day off I go again. Bye for now.
Admiral Aralani chapter 41 . 1/10/2010
The 'information' bit.. *jaw drop* you actually took the time to do that? Wow.

Anyway, about the story: It was amazing, like the others.

The scene where Severus was with Minerva and Albus when they thought Remus was dead, and Severus was deciding how to kill himself, was so heartbreaking, but great at the same time. And Remus saying 'Sev' when he woke up made me squeal a bit from happiness :P

There wasn't as much of the three person split in this one, which I found mildly disappointing, but not nearly enough to really care about, though, I can't help but hope that that is mentioned again, for some reason, though, your stories are so good that I really wouldn't care if it didn't.

I was blown away by the politics of this fic. They were so real, and the discrimination wasn't blunted at all, to make the country look better, or something, which is nice. It makes it more believable. The new Alpha Prime, Plume (I still can't remember her human name xD) was impressively written, and a great OC character, which are very hard to come by.

Again though, the politics had me flabbergasted (a word that more people should use!) with their detail, and how well you understand human nature, to make it work. The guy that held Shacklebolt in his mansion, for example. Utterly perfect in terms of reactions, in my opinion.

I though it was brilliant, and while I'm hoping for more Draco and Hermione, and more Severus, Ibrim, and Snape, I can't imagine being disappointed with the next book. :D
Myene chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
intrestign serries so far, but you need to ho back over your stoires a bit. Sev's father has changed names in thsi one from the earlyer stories, and the pure-blood view on homosexualty has also changed from what you said it was earlyer (that of tolerence as logn as you had an heair, to no tolerence at all)
Pippin1973 chapter 41 . 6/23/2008
I don't think I'll be brewing any of those but thanks! Well done, I enjoyed this story very much, and I'm looking forward to the next one!
Pippin1973 chapter 40 . 6/23/2008
Ah "June Moon", I enjoyed that.
Fmh chapter 41 . 6/22/2008
What a wonderful ending to a great story i think this has been my favourite of the series and although it was a wonderful ending I didn't want it to end! Thank you so much for your hard work and inspired story telling I love your Remus and Severus!
Fmh chapter 39 . 6/15/2008
Lovely chapter lots of our two favourite characters thank you so much for updating
Pippin1973 chapter 39 . 6/15/2008
Drama Queen, how funny. He should kill her, she deserves i! :-) Another great chapter. Thank you.