Reviews for Werewolves at Hogwarts
Dalou28 chapter 35 . 6/11/2008

Dalou28 chapter 34 . 6/11/2008

Dalou28 chapter 33 . 6/11/2008
Salut Les Dowich,

I'm so sorry ! I'm so late with your story !

Balou chapter 38 . 6/6/2008
Please update soon because I love it!
Fmh chapter 38 . 6/5/2008
Interesting chapter with threads being tied up but I still love the parts with Remus and Severus although we haven't heard much from poor Remus for a while! Thank you for updating
Balou chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
I'm totally NOT into slash, but it is incorperated into the story in a nice, not very disturbing way...Good job!
CreativeWritingMinor chapter 37 . 5/26/2008
Oh another splendid chapter! "VET" ah...poor guy. Have a nice cruise.
Fmh chapter 37 . 5/25/2008
Glad you got rid of that horrible woman! At last they are working together plaease can we have a little Severus and Remus next time?
Pippin1973 chapter 36 . 5/19/2008
Aw you didn't kill him...yet. :-) but you almost killed Sev, tisk tisk.

Very good chapter, a lot of information in it, moved very quickly!
silverbirch chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
I've only just found this one, and it will take me a while to catch up, but I will.

I'm parking it in favorites (sic) to make sure I can get at it.
Fmh chapter 36 . 5/18/2008
Great tension and although Mooney only gave one growl in the whole chapter you fely his prescence throughout great writing thank you
Fmh chapter 35 . 5/12/2008
Up the pack! great rescue and Andy was really a born leader Thank you for updating
Pippin1973 chapter 35 . 5/12/2008
Okay you are forgiven, for now as he's not out of the woods yet. I'm sort of shocked they could Apparate in so easily, leave it to kids to to save the say as always! LOL!
Pippin1973 chapter 34 . 5/5/2008
Les Dowich if you kill Remus Lupin, I won't read any of your stories ever again! LOL! Okay I probably will but I won't be happy about it! Poor Sev! He's been through enough, leave him and Lupin alone! :-)
Fmh chapter 34 . 5/3/2008
The tension is really getting unbearable thank you for updating
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »