Reviews for Werewolves at Hogwarts
Pippin1973 chapter 35 . 5/12/2008
Okay you are forgiven, for now as he's not out of the woods yet. I'm sort of shocked they could Apparate in so easily, leave it to kids to to save the say as always! LOL!
Pippin1973 chapter 34 . 5/5/2008
Les Dowich if you kill Remus Lupin, I won't read any of your stories ever again! LOL! Okay I probably will but I won't be happy about it! Poor Sev! He's been through enough, leave him and Lupin alone! :-)
Fmh chapter 34 . 5/3/2008
The tension is really getting unbearable thank you for updating
Fmh chapter 33 . 4/28/2008
Rather gruesome but I loved Andrea she is a delight thank you for updating and please get Remus back safely to Severus!
Pippin1973 chapter 33 . 4/28/2008
Oh no! Poor Remus and Shacklebolt!
red day dawning chapter 33 . 4/27/2008
Oh how ghastly. Poor Lupin.

Can't wait for the next update.
red day dawning chapter 32 . 4/27/2008
Oh no! Poor Lupin - so mistreated. At least Kingsley is being treated a little better.

I still have not come any closer to solving the mystery - I'm sure you've left clues, but I haven't been quick enough to catch them!
red day dawning chapter 31 . 4/27/2008
“Maybe we should become private investigators and go find our own murderer,” Blaster said snidely.

Christiana nodded. “Good suggestion actually; with our natural advantages we are good at investigating things[...]"

Hee! This made me smile - I've recently completed a Snape/Lupin, "Moonlight Investigations", featuring Remus as a PI, complete with trench-coat & fedora! I thought the werewolf enhanced senses would be useful, too.

Still enjoying this story very much - missed a couple of updates & I'm now looking forward to catching up!
Dalou28 chapter 32 . 4/21/2008
Salut Les Dowich,

I'm so glad to see Charlie, Paul, Malcom and my favorite Andy !

Remus discovers somethings interesting for the inquiry (?) about the "colors bad men" !

Courage Severus !

Fmh chapter 32 . 4/21/2008
Uh Uh I think she's up to something severus seems to be holding it together very well I thought he'd be going mad by now and be hexing everyone around him!
Pippin1973 chapter 32 . 4/21/2008
Another great one...wow, poor Remus, I feel so bad for him, I hope he's okay!
Dalou28 chapter 31 . 4/18/2008
Salut Les Dowich,

Whaou ! Where is this poor Moony ?

Fmh chapter 31 . 4/15/2008
A bit obvious Lupin should not have fallen for that! Please update soon this is too much of a cliffie please make Remus OK
Pippin1973 chapter 31 . 4/14/2008
Woops, poor Remus! Oh no...well this is getting very interesting.
Dalou28 chapter 30 . 4/11/2008