Reviews for Werewolves at Hogwarts
Fmh chapter 33 . 4/28/2008
Rather gruesome but I loved Andrea she is a delight thank you for updating and please get Remus back safely to Severus!
Pippin1973 chapter 33 . 4/28/2008
Oh no! Poor Remus and Shacklebolt!
red day dawning chapter 33 . 4/27/2008
Oh how ghastly. Poor Lupin.

Can't wait for the next update.
red day dawning chapter 32 . 4/27/2008
Oh no! Poor Lupin - so mistreated. At least Kingsley is being treated a little better.

I still have not come any closer to solving the mystery - I'm sure you've left clues, but I haven't been quick enough to catch them!
red day dawning chapter 31 . 4/27/2008
“Maybe we should become private investigators and go find our own murderer,” Blaster said snidely.

Christiana nodded. “Good suggestion actually; with our natural advantages we are good at investigating things[...]"

Hee! This made me smile - I've recently completed a Snape/Lupin, "Moonlight Investigations", featuring Remus as a PI, complete with trench-coat & fedora! I thought the werewolf enhanced senses would be useful, too.

Still enjoying this story very much - missed a couple of updates & I'm now looking forward to catching up!
Dalou28 chapter 32 . 4/21/2008
Salut Les Dowich,

I'm so glad to see Charlie, Paul, Malcom and my favorite Andy !

Remus discovers somethings interesting for the inquiry (?) about the "colors bad men" !

Courage Severus !

Fmh chapter 32 . 4/21/2008
Uh Uh I think she's up to something severus seems to be holding it together very well I thought he'd be going mad by now and be hexing everyone around him!
Pippin1973 chapter 32 . 4/21/2008
Another great one...wow, poor Remus, I feel so bad for him, I hope he's okay!
Dalou28 chapter 31 . 4/18/2008
Salut Les Dowich,

Whaou ! Where is this poor Moony ?

Fmh chapter 31 . 4/15/2008
A bit obvious Lupin should not have fallen for that! Please update soon this is too much of a cliffie please make Remus OK
Pippin1973 chapter 31 . 4/14/2008
Woops, poor Remus! Oh no...well this is getting very interesting.
Dalou28 chapter 30 . 4/11/2008

Dalou28 chapter 29 . 4/11/2008
Salut Les Dowich,

Oh, I'l so afraid for Kingsley !

Fmh chapter 30 . 4/9/2008
no Remus no severus but still a good chapter you are great thank you
Pippin1973 chapter 30 . 4/6/2008
Another amazing chapter, keep it up!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »