Reviews for Werewolves at Hogwarts
Pippin1973 chapter 29 . 3/31/2008
Awe poor Kingsley! Great chapter.
Fmh chapter 29 . 3/31/2008
Oh no not Kingsly please make him OK. Thank you for updating
red day dawning chapter 29 . 3/30/2008
OMG - this is awful! Poor Kingsley - and I still don't have a clue who is responsible...

Another great chapter.

red_day_dawning (formerly phoenix_flying)
Fmh chapter 28 . 3/25/2008
This was so well written but so sad! Poor Remus but he will be better now he's faced it all and Severus was so understanding I love them both and you for writing such a story!
Pippin1973 chapter 28 . 3/24/2008
Oh I think I liked this chapter best of them all! Poor Remus! I'm glad Sev was there to support him, but I was concerned about what Remus said about the Death Eaters, made me really nervous, like he was going to go off on poor Sevvy soon! Glad he didn't...yet.

(BTW, I think the words Apparate and Disapparate are always capitolized, at least, someone scolded me about that once)
Dalou28 chapter 28 . 3/23/2008
Salut Les Dowich,

Remus had a hard life ! Fortunately, Severus is here, now !

Thank you and good Easter with many chocolates !

Dalou28 chapter 27 . 3/23/2008
Salut Les Dowich,

Br, poor people ! It's horrible what happens !

Dalou28 chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Salut Les Dowich,

Good chapter (I love Severus ! ) !

I agree with you : you wasn't rude with "bitch". I understand what you want to say.

Fmh chapter 27 . 3/21/2008
Serius stuff this time around! They should stop memos and bring in E-Mail!
Pippin1973 chapter 27 . 3/21/2008
Well Happy Easter to you too, enjoyed this chapter as well, glad Kingsley is on it now. And yes, "To Sir with Love" is a great movie!
Fmh chapter 26 . 3/16/2008
Lovely little chapter with nice Sevvy/Remus part. I love "From Sir to Love" quote and thought about the film/book To Sir with Love" a book that made me want to teach years ago were you quoting?
Pippin1973 chapter 26 . 3/15/2008
Still loving it. Great chapter.
red day dawning chapter 26 . 3/14/2008
Not for one minute did I think you were being rude - I didn't even blink with the "bitch" terminology: of course that's how a female wolf would be described. I like it that you didn't shy away from the term - after all one of the things about your story is the way werewolves are revealed to have their own lupine, non-human culture!

I love this story - I don't review nearly as much as I ought (I'm too lazy to dig up the password/user name as this is the only story I'm currently reading on FF). I do love the complete picture of the werewolf culture as you depict it, & I love the snape/lupin romance & I love Lupin's little pack. Also the mystery - I confess I don't have a clue who's behind the killings. *blush*
Pippin1973 chapter 25 . 3/13/2008
Well done as always Les, I liked the Edmund's character a lot...keep it up!
Dalou28 chapter 25 . 3/8/2008
Salut Les Dowich,

Waoh, the children of the bad men are in Hoqwarts ?

136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »