Reviews for Werewolves at Hogwarts
Fmh chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
You are creating a good air of mystery and suspence in this tale i love the pack already and I'm sure they are going to cause mayhem at Hogwarts! I must say I'm getting impatient for Remus and severus to meet! Thank you for updating
LiptonTea chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
you updated! yay! *claps hands wildly* this is going to be exciting now that there are werewolves in Hogwarts. can't wait for the next chapter!
arobynsung chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
Oh. Cliffy!

Update Soon :-)
Fmh chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
This is getting interesting! I like the snippets from the ministery to keep us on our toes and to add to the tension thank you
LiptonTea chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
'"Oh damn it, Remy, go to sleep," he commented as his eyes slammed shut and he began to snore.'

that has to be one of the funniest lines i've read from fics about Snape! I was in the process of reading when my computer crashed, (how convident? stupid computer!) and it took me about an hour to find this fic again. LOL. Great fic, and i'm hoping you will update soon! :)
Dalou28 chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
Salut Les Dowich,

Poor Severus ! But I hope he will remember all about Remus... and he willbecome again his lover !

Dalou28 chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Salut Les Dowich,

It's curious but I love this so intelligent Remus !

Fmh chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Nicely confusing and a god dollop of mystery thank you for updating
arobynsung chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
I was wondering when badass Remus would come out.

Update soon!
GeminiSoul01 chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed your stories. I've read them

all this past weekend thru til today. I'm hoping to

see more of this story soon. I'd like to see Remus and

Snape find each other again. That would be good for both

of them I think.

Fmh chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Thank you for the update I think I'm confused I thought Severus wasa broken man after Azkaban at the end of the the story of the last battle. I love him in this stroy all snark and uptight and his comments about the staff were great.
arobynsung chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
A Remus/Severus?

Interested, I am.
Dalou28 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
Salut Les Dowich,

I love the moment when Severus built the picture of his ideal man ! Remus, may be ?

Fmh chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I like this story but now read the one before it to make sense!
Dalou28 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Salut Les Dowich,

It's a so sad chapter... so angst ? I hope it's a little better in the next chapters !

136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »