Reviews for Naruto the Silver Fox
Update please
djextinct13 chapter 11 . 6/29
PRAISE THE LOG!
Sharkboybeast chapter 15 . 6/8
I gonna stop reading because I hate Sasuke regardless of version cannon ruined him for now he only deserves pain.

That aside this is a great story good job
bluedog44 chapter 2 . 6/2
They were 13 when they entered the chunin exams. I think they were 11 or 12 when they became genin. Just saying. Btw love it so far!
thegrison chapter 27 . 5/12
Needs work but overall not bad. The pace, flow and details need to be worked out more. Feels like things are to easily accepted one moment to the next. Fight scenes are ok at best.
tacosalad 12 chapter 1 . 4/3
Good story but I don't like Sasuke period, so I'm out great job though
SPark681 chapter 26 . 2/10
Damn awesome story would post on chapter 27 but since that's an author note will post here so keep up the great work!
gurrenglasses1994 chapter 1 . 1/21
i get the feeling that you started this REAL early on, when naruto the series was still young
ajd1993 chapter 27 . 1/15
it's good
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 27 . 1/3
Awh, I just was getting into this today. I love it and look forward to more.
TheRealCacto chapter 27 . 12/22/2017
Plez don't take down
demon54567 chapter 27 . 12/10/2017
im sorry about the flame's from bad people who have never wrote a story in there life hope to see you finish this story and any other you make.
Shadow the Dark Arcanine chapter 27 . 11/28/2017
While I'm not sure if you're still paying attention to these comments, just ignore the flamers. all they are is just a bunch of butthurt people who get off on putting people like you down. just because they don't have the ability to just enjoy the story and also to be able to provide helpful advice to people like you. so just ignore those types of people who apparently like to go anal when it comes to things like this.
Thallion chapter 27 . 10/25/2017
will u actually rewrite because I enjoyed it immensely and most have waited months for any word on it? even if u continue as is.
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »