Reviews for Lonely Christmases
SimoneAW chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Omg, this fanfiction is so cute!.. And you just can't stop reading, after you've read the first 3 lines..
Monkeys.4eva chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was a good story. It was really sweet. : )
kuroxfaixlover chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
LOVE IT X3 ITS SO CUTE
windam2611 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
nice one
Midnite2ndLife chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is really sweet! Don't stop writing, please XD
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
YAY! I loved this! I thought it was so sweet! I could completely relate to Fai! I was alone last christmas until my friend barged into my house, bodily kidnapped me, took me to her house and made me unwrap presents she and her family bought me! This story made me remember that, and it really made me cry!

Great write!
BoyShort chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
*clears throat* AW. I think there's enough fluff in here to fill a container AND feed a preschooler! Jeebuz!

But it's adorable. I love it! Yay KuroFai love!
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aw... that's so cute! And sweet. *nods*
Akino-Kinoha chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Cute! X33
Tsubasa-fan chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
So good and cute, and sweet!
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
How cute! Kawaii! *_* I really needed a cute story like that after today! Thank you so much for making it! It was a really great story, and it made me feel almost...hopeful!

I almost jumped out of my chair when he found the letter- and to think he wrote that BEFORE he hugged poor Fai-kun! ** Excellent story; I can say for sure that I'll be reading this one a few times over before the 24th comes!

~Kuronoko
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
_ Very cute.

One question...They had no contact for that entire year? And then they slept together at their second meeting...?
rainaria chapter 1 . 12/16/2007