Reviews for Thorn Latch
GleekingSonicFan chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
OBSESSION HAS SET IN! THIS STORY AND I'S LOVVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP IS PURE LOVE AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
Cute and cool, I guess. At least u got a review form a Tomboy
Reviewed by: SonadowFan777
Passerby chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
Hello! I just reviewed this story's predecessor moments ago! This was just as good as Petal Hinges, if not better. Your appreciation for good writing, as well as doing justice to the characters, is clearly evident. I can't get over some of the elements you included in the story, especially the implementation of religion into the story. In the brevity of its discussion, it wasn't an overbearing, in-your-face inclusion to the reader, but a significant and deep part of the story nonetheless. Thank you for the time and effort you put into crafting such a gem of a story.
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
I really love this story there was emotion, drama, angst, you even squeezed in humor that made me laugh. When i found out this was the sequel to Petal Hinges I started reading it this afternoon. :D Sonic's up and down anger moods (that was in this story) and cocky personality reminds me of my dad so much :) keep writing! ;D
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
omg i thought this was the ending but there are still more chapters :D
RaeRaethehedgehog chapter 15 . 4/25/2010
Wow! What can I say? Not disappointed at all!

I've read Petal Hinges and now this non-stop, because i couldn't.

Your writing is really out of this world.

You have the most unique and interesting ideas EVER!

You're EFFIN AWESOME! haha

I enjoyed this highly :D

Can you say FAVORITE!

Haha my legs hurt from sitting in this computer chair for hours reading your stories. But it was worth it. Bye!

RaeRaethehedgehog
Captain-Trina chapter 15 . 9/13/2008
STOP IT! Stop being so good at writing! You're making the rest of us look bad! LOL

Another excellent specimen of literature. I laughed, I gasped, I yelled at someone for being an idiot - I was involved! Keep up the good work!
Iceveyn chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
Noes, its over! ;.;

Aww poor Shadow, he's still single! ;.; You could have put him with Amy this time or Rouge! XD (okay okay I'll stop! ;)

Great ending! I really enjoyed your story! Maybe another sequel?... XD anyway your decision!

By the way, your drawing is submitted on DA! (Finally ;) I'm sorry it took me so long, school was really slowing me down... and I couldn't decide wich scene to draw ;... anyway I hope you'll like it!
SangoBakura chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
Omg! Its over! No! It was so wonderful, but unfortunatly all good...no...good isn't the right word... excellent things must come to an end. And what a wonderful way to end it indeed. I enjoyed this greatly nd is still(and shall be for some time) disappointed it had to end... totally looking forward to anything else you plan on writing in the future..
sonicfan18 chapter 15 . 3/6/2008
Such a great chapter, and Mercury called Amy 'mommy' *splee* XD. That was adorable. Well you have a good day, bye for now. XD
Silent kitten chapter 15 . 3/6/2008
Aw, it's over already?

Overall, it was a very exciting story. I'm glad i stumbled over it

And i can't wait to read your next title. Take care!
Sonic Rose chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
What? That's it? Oh my! XD Well I must say I did enjoy the ride! You've managed to make lemonade with lemons... But this... ! I really like that you got the whole family involved, but poor Shadow still needs a woman! I DEMAND SEQUEL!
shadowamypunk chapter 15 . 3/5/2008
Well, *sniff sniff* im so sad its ended but i have to say... I LOVE IT! this is still by far my favortie story written! you started and ending this fict and its predecessor so wonderfully! i know i will always keep going back and rereading this story over and over (as i already do!)

and *hugs* any time for you Fortune! *wink* and the same appreciation goes to you as you share for sonic rose- and expect more artwork references to your fict too! u (of course you'll get emails on them:D )
Project Shadow chapter 15 . 3/5/2008
Awh!

What a perfect ending! X3

Fantastic suspense, description, emotion and brilliant fight scenes. X3

This (and it's prequel) has been a thoroughly entertaining, suspenseful and emotional read. X3

Oracle's Song chapter 15 . 3/5/2008