Reviews for Interlude
Jace chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awwww! This was actually . .. .. amazing!
yaoi.lovin.nerd chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I liked this story especially the end...I really hope the original story isn't completely dead.
JackaMalfroy chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
that was so sweet 3
wiccademon chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Aaaaaawwwww... They are just TOO CUTE! .
yi-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love this. Absolutely love this. It's the perfect threesome. I love you for making Severus the center of it. Thank you so darn much for writing this!:D
Bebob chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I've been away from for a little while, so I hadn't noticed this new-ish bit of Apostasy. Honestly, I'd love to see original fiction from you. This was written so well! Also, I really like the pairings, and Apostasy is one of the only fics that has me believing the OOC-ness of the characters. :D great work!
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
OMG this is such a cute story...i've been daydreaming about this threesome lately and this made my day lol
THE DEADLY ANGEL chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
aw

so sweet
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This was simply beautiful. Smile!
Archea chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
You've definitely converted me to flemon!
Alyruh chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I love this. It's a nice 'interlude' while we wait for things to happen in 'Apostasy', which I love as well, by the way. And please don't feel you have to rush things with that story, it's perfect the way it is! I love Snape and Sirius in this! You do a really excellent job in keeping them both fairly canon, though of course if this were canon, one would most certainly have strangled the other one by now, though I don't know who hate the other more in the books... Anyhoo, love it, love it, love it. Happy writing and I look forward to an update of 'Apostasy'.

Thanks.
RuthW chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Love it.
keatlin chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Good one! :-)
Zerestor chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was everything you want from a story!

Cute, sweet, beautiful, sexy and very hot!

It was my third reading of it and I suddenly realised I hadn't reviewed!

Shame on me!

zx
ch3rryphr34k chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
ahh, just what the doctor ordered, great very wonderful and you are a genius. pure perfection my lade perfection.