Reviews for Lady's Choice
yay chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
The second paragraph is something I've never really though about even though it's completely true. This is really nice.
nomoreseverusremusslash chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is an insult to Thomas Kenneally.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
nice story
The Breeze chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I will always, always dislike JKR for not allowing us to see a post-Voldemort Narcissa-Harry civil discussion. I would love to read that.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Really liked this; Narcissa didn't really strike me as the type that was a diehard, purebloods-rule-and-anyone-else-drools person. More like a 'i'll-do-what-i-have-to-do-to-proect-my-family' sort of person. I could easily imagine this going through her mind. Really good characterization! good job!
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Thought I'd make sure this fic doesn't end up with zip reviews as it is very, very good. I love the depth you add to Narcissa while still keeping her vain and snobby, completely IC and a lovely extension. The bit how she actually hates Harry, but needs him to protect her family is very realistic and I spotted the D/H hint or two. Couldn't resist, could you? LOL! But anyway lovely fic, if a tad depressing, but very cannon. I could print this out and paste it into the book and it wouldn't look out of place in the story...except the new paper would be a stark contrast against the old. But other than that... :)