Reviews for The Path Not Taken
NOOOOOOOOOO!

*Crying*

fantastic fanfiction! XDXDXD
Mrs.ToriSnape chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i almost cried! no lie. wow, what an amazing story this was, and so very sad. good job :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Lina.Chivas chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh Merlin! I just can't stop crying. How could you! How can you post such a sad and painful story? My heart aches as I think of how love can destroy you. It makes me wanna write a sequel, a reunion. A HAPPY reunion! How will I recover from this heartache? How?
moun-chan chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
God, this makes me sad. It really touched me.

Well done.
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Though it is sad, I loved this fic. I don't generally read a lot of this pairing, but I really enjoyed this well written piece. Fantastic job!
Chemistress chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I really loved this one! I don't know how to say it any better than "it seems just so right"... the sensible thing to do - just makes a lot of sense :-)
Mr-Spock1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Hallo!

A beautiful, but sad story. That is like Life can be - not always a happy ending. That makes the story feeling real and I do not think there should really be a sequel about the two of them.

I love it the way it is!
Lyvvie chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I so identify with this story. I have major admiration/slight crush on one of my female professors even though I do not consider myself gay. I could not imagine kissing her. But I do very much want to be hugged by her, and to have her thing that I am extremely special. Kudos to you on this one.

Aly
thatsall chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
No! Bad! It needs a HAPPY ending! I loved it, but it made me sad.

Great, though.
emeraldpriestess chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Yes, that was sad.. but maybe more realistic than all the happy endings out there (although I'm extremely fond of them, too). Thank you for sharing this. Very emotional and, well, I think I'll just start crying now.

Love,

emeraldpriestess
XxrunforfunxX chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
that was so touching, and sad! Absolutely brilliant
SenselessLust chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
beautiful, beautiful!

i usually detest one-shots but this was done exquisitely.

damn, girl
hermin22 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I totally agree with cherline! Please do a sequel. It was so sad. Heart-wrenching really, but very well written!
cherline chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
aw xio you have to write a sequel! Even if its like 15 years later you have to do one. Make Minerva come back to Hermione. PLEASE? I'll make you a cookie lol
MirandaMinerva chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
How lovely and how heart-wrenching.