Reviews for Hands
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
delicous
nebulia chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Oh, goodness. Beautiful. Just lovely. I nearly cried just from the sheer awesome, seriously. I loved it. Please, please write more Kenshin fic!

Thanks for sharing,

nebulia
Metajoker chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I thought this was very, very sweet.

It was rather short though.

For a first time writer at RK fiction (yay, we're the same!), you did a great job, even better than me!
Evee-San chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wow, I believe this is one of the greater fics I've read in a while, and kudos to you this being your fist RK one. I loved it very much!
Lady Koh chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
So sweet!

This was so adorable. I personally love hands; not fetish-like, but I have always thought they were one of the more interesting parts of the body. It makes sense that both Kenshin and Kaoru would be intrigued by each other's hands, and this is very well written.

You mentioned you wanted a good K/K preg fic, so I thought I'd give you a couple. To Have Met You Earlier is rather nice, and if you aren't averse to a different look on the pregnancy, you might enjoy A Stork for Sessha.

Thanks for a great read,

Koh
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
sque! i like a lot! i was wondering where u went and missed you! but now your back. hehe. love the fic, very touching. goes well with 'come undone' by vanessa carlton. heh. hope to read more!

-Liana
Kohryu chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Done well ne
Seravia chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This was a beautiful fic. It shows the significance of such an insignificant part of one's body. And Kenshin's scar is definitely not ugly. I totally agree with Kaoru on that.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
She was restless, she was frustrated, she was very, very pregnant. Oh, how I love that!

It's a wonder Kaoru's "discipline" didn't leave Yahiko with a concussion.

It's not really surprising for Kenshin and Kaoru to be shy about being affectionate in front of others, as this is a cultural taboo into Japan even today.

Looks like Kenshin found a perfect outlet for Kaoru's energy. ;-)
Chi no Kaori chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Not bad for your first try at RK. Actually, this is really good for your first try at RK . I think you've got the characterization down pat (loved that bit where Kaoru complained about her hands getting softer). A very lovely piece.

Scarred Sword Heart's Maternal Expectation is a pretty good read, IMO.
Michika-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This one was very cute... The simple love for each others hands is very clear and the joy they share really shines through the story. Very good work for being a newbie! :P
junuca gaki chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This fic is really nice and very, very sweet. Thank you for writing it!
Final Genesis chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aw... such tender moments between these two!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
very very sweet. i love it.
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This is simply amazing. I rarely read KxK anymore, since it's done terribly so often, but I'm glad I decided to look at this.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »