Reviews for Hands
torikkusuta chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This's a beautiful fic. I really admire your word-choice (weird thing for me to fixate on, I know). A friend of mine linked me to this, and I'll be grateful to her for sending me this, and grateful to you for writing this! There needs to be more writers of your caliber on I salute you!
gure chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
What a lovely story! I really liked your focus on hands, and the part about the scar. Also, Kenshin and Kaoru being shy in front of others is just so very appropriate. Nice, nice! I hope you decide to write a little more Ruroken.

As for a pregnancy fic, I always liked A New Light by Zosocrowe.
SeaBreeze chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
you did a very decent job of characterizing kenshin and kaoru. I'm excited you're diving into this fandom! I expect great things. you are going to write more RK stuff, aren't you? I sure hope so!

it was very very sweet with a touch of sexy.
Jaded Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was just lovely! There are too few K&K married fics, and I enjoy seeing a loving, sweet Kenshin. My favorite part (I'm trying not to put spoilers in a review) is the part about his scar, and Kaoru's actions there. Hope to see more Ruroken stories from you!
freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
o! I haven't read any Kenshin in centuries! This is an excellent story my dear. Great theme! _ Like i said, i haven't read many Kenshin lately, but one of my favorites was Never For the Public... by Plyric on MediaMiner. Pregnancy isn't the main plotpoint, but it happens somewhere along the way. Hope you find a good one!

Happy Writing!

~Rosie
Light bulb-sama chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
this story is beautiful, and so cute! Also, a good kaoru pregnancy fic that i would recomend is All That Matters by Sekihara Tae. I think you have to go to her home page to find it.
kamisKenxKao4ever chapter 1 . 12/16/2007