Reviews for Chuck vs the PieMaker
umpalumqa chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Dead Girl Number Two, lol soo funny
umpalumqa chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was a great first chapter. I love pushing daisies and Chuck. Thank you for writing a crossover, i think it's the only one :)
MusicalMaryann chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
I like Chuck and Pushing Daisies and didnt even pick up on the similarities of names until reading this. Fun idea. :)
La Rhapsodia chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Just reread this for the 17th time, and it is no less delightful than it was the first time.
Amilla Fawkes chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Two of my favorite shows put together :) Well done with the Pushing Daisies writing style... please finish!
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
your pie maker is completly off.
Void Foxes chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
LOVE IT!

SO FUNNY!
throughMiEyes chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Simply, simply brilliant.

I'm a huge Daisies fan and I recently started watching Chuck and this fic sums up all the characters pretty darn well.

I also love the way you've wrote the narrator, spot on! xD

Great cross-over
AlphaTerra chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Can I say I frakkin love you anymore! I mean you are a master at these xovers! I JUST stumbled onto this one as well and I found it to be a sinfully delicious read!
breezyyy chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
ya! two of my all time favorite shows together! so wonderful
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
GREAT Firefly refrence. Was it pie monkeys! HEHEHEHEHEHHE
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Dude! You’re into Pushing Daisies? And RENT? Gha! I shall continue with this awesomeness tomorrow, as it is two o’clock in the morning over here and my eyeballs are buzzing in an unhealthy manner.

Oh, but I should comment on the first chapter before I go. Well, first off, there is something oddly hilarious about the PD narrator going on about CIA agents and whatnot. Second, I LOVE the idea of a pair of cute, lanky, dark-haired dudes and their snippy sidekicks ending up in one room. A strange yet perfect combination...
878718780 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
wonderfully written
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
Seriously...you definitely know how to do an ending, Notorious! Cuz that was some crazy-ass hilarious shit:D
xXKaiOfHeartsXx chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
um...ok. that was odd. keep it up!