Reviews for The Gambler
halo4hire chapter 2 . 5/3
You know, there ARE some people who read FF and have never watched or read the original. Just a little bit more info would help.
Oblivion196 chapter 17 . 5/1
Wait...WHO WON!
Gregorvich chapter 15 . 4/28
There is no link for Narutos clothes, so im just going to forget his clothes were ruined.
Gregorvich chapter 13 . 4/28
Omg, Lee, never change.
Gregorvich chapter 2 . 4/27
Why did Kakashi pass out? He didnt do anything.
Rebmul chapter 17 . 4/13
this ending kinda pisses me off I really want to know how it ends
Rebmul chapter 1 . 4/13
the minute you said exploding cards you had me and I also hear that Cajun accent say you can call me gambit
Disturbedhrt chapter 3 . 1/30
You might not like writing the stuff out but as a reader we like to read them
Disturbedhrt chapter 2 . 1/30
Skipping the fight scenes doesn't work
bjorn aleswiller chapter 9 . 9/5/2016
I used the cursed seal... (Anko prepping to go ballistic) nothing happens to me it just makes me slightly more resistant to pain... (Anko's mind) 'well I guess I could bundle his punishment and my pleasure...'
bjorn aleswiller chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
Maybe add gender to your summons bios...
dieyouperson chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Wow the lack of details or side story pieces make this a lot more shitty but if you can fix that it would be a great read.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Well it's a bit jarring, when someone's goes outside the norm, and has them become Genin at fifteen instead of twelve. At fifteen that means the academy ran for eight years. Not six.
imortal333 chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
Seriously? You couldn't take 5 minutes to write out the fight with the demon brothers? With the way you made Naruto, there's no way it would end the same, so don't give us that, "because you know how it goes ," BS. This seemed really promising, but in just the second chapter, you've proved that you rush the story far too quickly, so I'm going to stop reading here.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2016