Reviews for Nightdress
Rose chapter 1 . 6/11
God this is great, I only found one mistake and I think you really capture the characters personalities in this. Keep writing!
SweetGinny88 chapter 1 . 3/12
well done I wish you had written more
hecticweaselking chapter 1 . 2/19
Dear guest who questioned "Mr and Mrs weasly weren't angry? I have a response. How do you think they had 7 children? And besides, they are of age and it's legal, it's not like they could do anything.
guest chapter 1 . 1/12
Mr and Mrs Weasley weren't angry?
Ohhhhh chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Oh Ronald you noses prat ️
Zoe-Marie chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
1234567 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This was absolutely incrediable. I loved every word of it. It was perfect keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This was one of the best smut fics ive read, mostly because along with everything else the story has a good plot and some very good writing. A lot of cutesy moments as well! The characters seemed very true to story. Awesome job :)
Luna Little chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Something chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
It was awesome i LOVE THIS STUFF
Kody Phillips chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
My brothers Santi(Santiago) Jacob, Spencer Cian, Zachery Zale, Chasen Tyde, and Evander Seaton Finntan told me about your stories and apparently they were right about them being fantastic! Oh! And our last names are the same Garretts except for mine which is my mom's last name Phillips and my full name is Kodyak Auster Phillips and I have a little boy on the way who we are going to name Tristan Riley Issac Phillips(TRIP)