Reviews for The First Step Back
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Ooooh, wow! Have I already told you you're an amazing writer? Well, now I say it: your writing is wonderful!
I would like the real story that way... James seems a lot nicer here - and I also like the idea of him and Severus not being enemies that much.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
a mature james potter, lol! who would have thought! good story, though unlikely haha
Eve chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
i am in love with the way you ended, it left me in a stream of mixed emotional tears... i want more of it... sorry, i need more of it...

You are so freakin RAD!

-Eve
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Oh wow. Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Great job. I love it. I've never read anything like this before and I'm so glad you wrote it. Such compassion.
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
This sounded so much like what really would happen! I really liked this story! _

Blessed be and Luv,

**The Dark Insomniac**

"In a fleshy tomb, I am buried above ground."

"Dead men tell no tales unless it's in Forensics."

"My Karma ran over your Dogma."
Catmint chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
This is fantastically written, but I wouldn't have thought Severus would turn to Dumbledore *so* soon.
Ar-Zimraphel chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Very well done... I like the idea very much. Well written. Very in-character, as well. Good job.
Mistress Siana chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
hm...well written, but very very clich├ęd.
Amelia chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
That was good, deep, and thought provoking. That is rare in most fan fics.
-Amelia
Arwench chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Perfecto! Magnicimo! All in all, wonderful. You are one of the only authors on whom I can't find it in my heart to flame or criticize. Actually, I never flame, but I can't find anything here to criticize. Why must you be so perfect?
Wolfie Jr chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
How many different ways can I say that this is wonderful?

Poor, poor Snape...

Wolfie Jr (Who wants Snape to know that he is worth something...)
D.L. SchizoAuthoress chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
::smile::

I worship the computer screen your stories appear on.

Schiz
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Beautiful... There was a thing I wrote thursday on my way home... I thought it was too similar to my another fic, and couldnt really understand the end even myself... But somehow this fits it perfectly. And if I think about it now, the end makes sense again. Thanks. *end of rambling*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Lovely! Lovely! Absolutely wonderful!
Gnomish Librarian chapter 1 . 11/23/2001