Reviews for Unrequited
A-kun chapter 16 . 3/12/2017
Let me tell you a proverb that explains exactly what Neji and Hanabi were doing.

"Casting pearls before swine."
San chapter 16 . 9/11/2016
"She speaks much of her father; says she hears
There’s tricks i’ the world; and hems, and beats her heart;
Spurns enviously at straws; speaks things in doubt,
That carry but half sense."

(Hamlet)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
I can't like this: Neji's cruel towards both sisters and is putting his "needs" above everyone else's (his "love" for Hinata seems false, considering he can so easily sleep with another); Hanabi is a manipulative bitch towards her sister and yet - as she's underaged and stupid - one feels some kind of pity for her. Finally, Hiashi is a cruel despot with no regard for the feelings of his own children.

The only one sincerely deserving of our sympathy is poor Hinata: hated, neglected and destroyed by her father; despised and betrayed by her sister; and bound to an unfaithful, egoistic Neji. Considering the only sympathetic character only holds a supporting role (to be frank, your fic is Neji- and Hanabi-centric), it's hard to get through for a Hina-fan.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
"Because I love you"... yeah, right, that's why he's banging her little (underaged!) sister - who hates her guts - and continues to do so while they're engaged. Oh, yeah: true love (and don't give me that shit about men having needs; so do women and sex is not a human right)!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Jeez, Neji is a man whore and Hanabi is letting herself be used - they're perfect for each other and obviously neither hold any real love for Hinata.
shadow of the lost chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
this story is so interesting! i hope you decide to keep working on it!
Sepsis chapter 16 . 11/23/2009
wow..very good and intersting. I cant wait for more, I really want to know whats happening next chapter. :)
winterkaguya chapter 16 . 1/19/2009
I guess now Hanabi realises what is at stake now huh? I wonder if Hinata forgives him after this?

I like the feeling on unrequited love which is the main theme here, and what a love triangle has this been...and very interesting too...

I hope you'll update this one soon! Coz I'd like to see what happens to Neji after this, will Hinata learn to accept him? And I don't think Hiashi is really that bad, but I think he would've been more angrier at the fact that Hanabi is pretty much involved as well...

Good job with the story and update soon~
Othelie chapter 16 . 10/10/2008
Wow... That was... Fast... O.o

Suddenly everything sort of happened, and I'm not sure what to think yet, but i do like the fact that someone _finaly_ gave Hanabi a real beating. I've been annoyed with her the whole fic. .

Boo~
Lachryiadhron chapter 16 . 9/23/2008
I got to the end of chapter 16 and literally said "Oh my God".

Very well written. It really details how neurotic they all are. XD
rallybabe89 chapter 16 . 8/17/2008
o please don't kill neji.. something big needs to happen but not with a death.. and what will happen now between hinata and hanabi? both of them need a confrontation. good chapters.
oreostar90 chapter 16 . 8/4/2008
Woah, you cannot kill Neji. And geez...Hinata is so in the dark. T.T This is going to be crazy...I can't wait!
XEHX chapter 16 . 8/2/2008
Man, that was awesome! Now you have us all salivating for the next chapter. Great - how am I going to get any sleep before then?
blackraven615 chapter 16 . 8/1/2008
Aw crud. Yeah, update soon please.
breathoflavender chapter 15 . 7/31/2008
ahahhas.

you're finally back.

oh m god..

*the drama ..

here comes another misunderstanding.

I REALLY CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS STORY UNFOLDS!

pls update!