Reviews for Happy Holidays: Christmas Edition
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 2/13
Another great one! Who doesn't love these holidays?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Yeah right that BB can hold it in while sleeping in bed together. Where's the smut? lol
Jencun chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Aw, loved it all. Well done.
Suzanne chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Fluff, smut and humour in the right dose. Prescribed to you not only at cristmas...
humanthesaurus chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
yes, we do love the Parker fluff AND the anticipation.
JenRar chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday to me! lol
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
that was great loved it
kaitebug chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
I love it.
alguna chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Loved it, beautiful extension to the real episode!
lizook chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
I read this all in one sitting last night, but by the time I was finished it was so late that any response I would have sent would have been incoherent ramblings.

I really enjoyed how you captured them in this story. Brennan, Booth, and Parker were perfectly in character. I loved your take on Rebecca as well. I have the feeling she's no fool and will be accepting when (heh, yes I said when, not if ;) ) Booth and Brennan move their relationship to the next level.

There were so many wonderful moments here that made me laugh, smile, sigh, and fan myself. I adored flustered, uncertain Booth at the end. Fantastic job.
jems chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I just finished all the holiday stories yesterday and I had to come to review this Christmas story because it's one of my favourite fics ever. The combination of fluff and smut is so perfect and you write the Booth , Parker and Brennan family dynamic so well! :D

I love that he took her to mass (and that Angela picked out her outfit). I love that she got Parker the perfect present (and that Rebecca approves of her). And I love the quiet sex (and the noisy hot sex too!)

You just really have these characters and their interactions down so beautifully. xx
Lightning Lindy chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
So you guys are fantastic, and if I was forced to only read one ff writer for the rest of my life it would definitely be you. Seriously, this is how it should go down in the series when B/B finally get together. I just have one silly little thing to fix. In the first section as Brennan's getting ready to change you repeated the line: Once she shut the door to the bathroom, she took a deep breath before beginning to undress.
mia101 chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
have i mentioned how much i dislike smut? especially holiday smut. and most definitely written by you two. ;)
Ana Reber chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
Thank you for your Holidays stories. Haven't finish all of them yet, however I want to ask you... why do you repeat the same scene twice, every other scene. It gets very frustrating, finishing reading something and here it comes again, same scenario one more time.

Besides that, I like your stories and I'm making a point on reading them all.

Thank you for sharing your writings with us.

Ana
OutlawsLady chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
You guys are absolutley brilliant! I am so loving this series so far...Bravo!