Reviews for Bad at Being Good
serenity121 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
what i love most about your stories is how you keep the characters, in character. great job!
eds-my-buddy chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
How sad...I love Zuko, even if he was sorta an ass before all this, :D
Yun Min chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Cute! (why does the u.k never get decent stuff? The Avatar season three premiere was barely publicised. So yeah, I haven't seen the episode)

I really do like the reasoning behind this. Zuko's one of those characters you can really get under the skin off and explore. Which makes him great!
BlazexFlame chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
lol wow, wat a coincidence O_o

i JUST finished the episode and checked my email to find ur story XD

i dislike the zuko from before _

the zuko now is meh

i jus got into avatar too O_o

i dun wanna watch the previous books tho _

thers too much there that i dun need

so im only watchin book 3, fillin in the gaps as i go along and reading fanfics to fill the other gaps XD

i like this oneshot

u really got into his character and made it as if this part really was in the episode

another fav XD

Blaze
Ieyre chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Very sweet and sad...my only criticism of it is that after DOBS, Zuko doesn't think his mother is dead anymore (since Ozai told him she was banished for treason). So, even if she is dead, Zuko isn't likely to think she's 'watching over him'.
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Yay! Zuko-centric fics! XD I liked how you went in depth about that little incident... It's true, Zuko really has something going for him right now, and that's helping Aang... I think alot of people expected Zuko to storm off after the way they treated him, but the truth is, Zuko understands why they wouldn't trust him, and he also realizes that this is what he has to do, and he wants to do it, I don't think anything was going to stray Zuko's mindset of wanting to help Aang, and he was going to do it even if they hated him, because he hada goal, he was gonna get it. As I recall Sokka saying once in the first season "Zuko doesn't give up".

At this point... all he seems to want to do is make his mother and uncle proud... and no longer feel like he was doing something wrong (he said he was angry at himself and that he felt like he was in a place he didn't belong)

And by the way... You made a little error in the story, Uncle escaped from prison during the day of black sun, remember?