Reviews for Moon River
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
i think this story is lovely. don't give it up.

Claire
garnettotopaz chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
This is a wonderful, absolutely wonderful story. I can't wait until more is added to it so I can see how this story ends.
xxedwardcullenloverxx chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD!

poor edward and bella htough...

anyways can you update very quickly?

haha this is just so good!
Darkness-Chill chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
As I said when I beta'ed this chapter, not a problem! Keep in mind, your summer does not always equal my summer. I have a summer FULL of traveling ahead. No, seriously. The day after school lets out, I'm going to an anime convention, a week later I'm going to Maine for two weeks, then down there, then back to Maine and then back to school. The time I'm coming down there is still undecided, but we have a basic timeframe now.

Anyway, good chapter!
sophiascribbles chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
This story is so suspenseful and it's pacing is absolutely PERFECT. Seriously? I'm speechless. haha I hope you update soon! That was great :). I hope Jake kicks the you-know-what out of Robert. :) Thanks for the great chapter :D
wingedspirit chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Well that was very good and it dose not suprise me one bit that those small minded jerks she went to school with would be like atleast Renee accepts them and its about time the mutts made an apperance but what about the Volturi? what are they doing about it?Update ASAP!
Courtney Belle chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
SO good. I like the whole...dramatic theatrical unveiling of Edward and the sick demonstration - it's just so aglkajds;flkasdj;alsdjf lkj makes me furious. You write a great Edward, and I love love LOVE the way your write Edward/Bella. ] Can't wait for the next chapter!
Gabriels-girl5035 chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
OMG I LOVE IT! please update ASAP!
Darkness-Chill chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
Yay! I can't wait for seven! Good chapter!

Update when you can!
iluvcarlisle chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Wow. I like it a lot, and I just started reading. Its really good.
Sharpie-Love chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
Great detail of the fight scene! I loved it, very gripping. ]

Plz udate soon!
Darkness-Chill chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
I haven't gotten a chance to read 6 yet, but I thought I'd drop you a review. Great as always! I have so much to do this weekend I might not be able to edit 6 until later in the week, but if you don't get it by Wednesday, send me an email and remind me, 'kay?

Keep 'em coming!

Cami
wingedspirit chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
Well that was good but how did Alice not see this comeing and Edward is going to be ok right I like what you said about another Vampires ASAP!
wingedspirit chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Well that was a good chapter but they really need to go away and keep everyone safe in the long ASAP!
Darkness-Chill chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
*Yay!*

Excuse me, I'm strangly giddy right now.

Update soon!