Reviews for Good Morning!
Sachicolate chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
saracu Yugi, mi pare rau de el. Sh Atemu a realizat cam greu ca-l place sh l-a ranit. Mi-a placut f mult.
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
oh that was so sad but im gald you made a sequel.. it better have a happier ending great work loved it but it made me want to cry poor yugi
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This is going to be a pretty long review,so embrace yourself.I liked it very much,it is really sweet to see them both togather and so close to the way you described them,the situations you created...I see how you grow with each fiction that you write and I'm so proud of you! I was so impressed by the fiction with Tao Len and Hao,but this one is even more get better and better at writing!Keep up the great work! I also liked the way Atemu sleeps(like Valeria)and Yugi's explanation to what happened(nothing,just Atemu being himself),also Atemu ("Atemu wore tight-as-in-second-skin-tight black jeans, a blue button-up shirt, with the two upper buttons undone and over his shoulder, he held his uniform jacket. Around his neck was the usual chocker and just under it a golden ankh."-who couldn't love him?),Seto's reaction when he saw Yami(By the way-Seto and Joey a couple?Will they survive?)and the fact that Seto and Yugi get along with each-other so well.

But why did Tea left Yami?She wouldn't do such a thing without a good reason because she really cares about Yami and Yugi.

And now little flames...just little,almost unseen.:)

First,I noticed that this fiction is more detailed than the others..hm..seems you're getting skilled at it's ok,I have read worse(unfortunately for me),so..Second,Yugi,wrong birds..Yami rape him.. third-this is just a minor detail,not so important-Yugi's hair is black,PINK and gold,while Yami's is black,red and gold.

Keep writing,it's great!
luvanime4life chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
WAH! Make Atemu come back! Make another chappie! Or a sequel, just make him come back to ease Yugi's pain! X3 ;3 I liked it...except I didn't like the fact that he went out w/ that B*tch...Tea and that SHE broke up with him. . But all n' all it was great! Update soon...WITH ANOTHER CHAPPIE OR SEQUEL!

...

PLEASE? .
yugiismyname chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
*cries* I loved it, yet hated it. You should make a sequel/new chapter where Yami and Yugi get back together and live happyly ever after*cries* PLEASE!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Poor Yugi, that was so sad. Atemu should have sayed.