Reviews for Won't Go Home Without You
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
nyaaa! I found it! I read this story some VERY long time ago and (I apologize for not reviewing earlier) when it came to writing my own first KakaSaku, this was the story, along with one other,that I had in mind. Although I had only read it once, the idea of it and some of the words stuck with me for so long that it almost served as inspiration for my one!

This is such a simple story but it has so much in it. That's what I love about this particular one-shot. And the fact that I adore the song aswell ;). Thanks for the awesome read and the unintentional inspiration. XD
Selkura chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I loved it! I had to look up the song first, It was good, I like that they got together, unlike the video. I really like your profile, the pictures are amazing! Later _
obsessive-elphaba chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Ah, I wanna know what his face looks like XD whoa I was kinda shocky there. It was short, but sweet. Considering I don't know the song, it seems like the lyrics made sense. I love how you make Kakashi. Seems so sweet and caring (:
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
The conversation amist the song words was done very nicely. I like the strength you portrayed in Kakashi as well as the wisdom that slightly shines through in his actions and words at the end. What reader wouldn't go for the relationship where the guy expresses his love and does his best to get the girl in the end. ;)
brandilynlococo chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
love it
RedRedRosy chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
loved the ending. Great fic!
baby-filly chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
aww...

I love your oneshots!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
It looks like I'm not the only one who had an idea for this song. I love the story and I love the song. I love Maroon 5.
TeaSpices chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I think we have another camera moment here...
eyeSharingan chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Aww!

I teared at the last sentance (I've been watching Chick Flicks all day...).

That was nice!

...and I promise I will update (just random side note)...I have internet at my apartment now! YAY!
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
damn that was good! It reminded me of a lil song, “I’ll be there for you” by Bon Jovi (I’m a child of 80’s rock I can’t help it), but either way the Maroon 5 lyrics suited it well, maybe even better than the Bon Jovi song would have. Another hit that’s going straight to the Walt Disney Vaul—I mean Favourite archive lol! Kami can my jokes get any lamer lol anywho once again great job as always u smexy author XD
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh, I love the drama. Love it!
Past the Point of Sanity chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I really liked it, it has more of a feel of real life then just fanfiction...and that's cool.
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
That was pretty good. you fit the song in very nicely as well.
Yukilover3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Wow, this fiction couldn't have come at a more ironic time. Me and my boyfriend just got into our first serious fight tonight and almost broke up twice. Haha and of course I cried the whole time (but only because he said some VERY hurtful things to me...he panicked when I said that It hought that maybe we should break up and resorted to anger in his panicked state /). But now were good and I can't wait to see him tomorrow. I have trust issues becasue of what boys have done to me in the past, so after tonight, I told him that I don't realyl believe him when he says he loves me (I'd love to, but as much as I want him to believe me, it's hard to let down my guard). So you can see how this is very ironic for me. I laughed when I was done reading this. But it cheered me up a little. Thanks )