Reviews for The Last Watch of Hero
Sofia chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Dang, your wrting style is brilliant. I love it! Considering this is an unlikely pair now for the corcumstances, i can still feel the potential. I always loved them together. Good job, indeed!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Best Dean/Bela fanfic I've ever read...please update soon! :)
Banksy chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
This is the single best Supernatural fic I have ever read.
snooooooop chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
please, i need more
colortheskyred chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Bela and Dean are officially my OTP, thanks to you.
colortheskyred chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Crying my eyes out over here. No big deal.
colortheskyred chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
His hand crept back and she opened hers wide, allowing him to entwine their fingers.

That line made my heart stop.
colortheskyred chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
SWEET JESUS YOUR WRITING IS PERFECT!
colortheskyred chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Beautiful. I'm hanging on every word. You write them so in character it's insane. And Dean practically holding her melted my cold heart.
colortheskyred chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is so amazing. I'm only on chapter one. I'm so excited for the rest!
Jeannegift chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
What an amazing story! I so wish you could find the time to write the ending. I love the way you wrote the Bela/Dean relationship. It is so easy to see this story taking place.
Helen3616 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Awesome story! Think you'll finish it? Please :D
soapert chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
im also from alberta!
Noname chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Whyyyyyyyyyy did this stop here? Cliffhangers are pure evil, man! You should continue! Seriously, I'm dying to know what all Missouri knows, and what this ritual is with Bela and Sam. Besides that, Bela and Dean are adorable/HOT together, man!

If you have the muse for it, you should totally write on! 333
Liz Roman chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
Oh, this was so well done. The characterzations were amazing. I felt like I was actually in the car with Dean and Bela, and I loved Bela's thoughts on Sam.

I wish the show had gone more in the direction you did with Bela, instead of making her a bad person and dying such a horrible death. She was such an intriguing, witty character-a worthy match for Dean.

I'm going to alert this story in the hopes that someday you'll come back to it, and Bela can live on in our vivid imaginations!

Thank you for having the gumption to write this delightful romance. You are an immensely talented writer!