Reviews for The Last Watch of Hero
This was such a great story, I so wish you had written more!
AJ Granger chapter 6 . 5/30
I like this. Seems like it's just getting to come interesting stuff. Would love to see more. Don't know if you've worked on it considering how long it's been, but who knows. You write well, and frankly there are way too many Wincest and Destiel pairings out there, when Dean has been overwhelmingly heterosexual so I like to see him paired with female characters from the show - like Bela, Jo, or Amara, even.
AJ Granger chapter 4 . 5/30
Did you mean Wheeler or Wheeling? Wheeling, WV would make sense, but as someone from the state, I don't recall a Wheeler. Haven't heard of the B&B, but there are some here. Interesting change to Bella's back story, and I get it. You are also making her awfully chaste. Fits with her real backstory, but not as much with this one.
Dean Winchester chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
Please update this is so good please I'm begging you I only have a month left to live. Do I get the girl or not? Does Sam save me? What's happening?!
SilverWolf84 chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
This is an old story I know, but I would love to see it finished!
my-spirit-animal-is-the-impala chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
ahhhhhh I love love love love loooove this fic, it is soooooooooo cute! Please update soon
bookwormultimate chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
Amazing story, I really hope you haven't abandoned it.
john chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Always saw Jo as Dean's girl but your story got me switching sides. Never thought of Dean and Bela working out like this, hope you find the time to finish it. Would love to know how it all ends.
atlasky chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
to be continued ? WHYYYY

Please finish it if you ever find the time, it's such a shame for such an amazing story to be uncomplete. Once again, great job!
whack sparrow chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
utterly heart wrenching
Sofia chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Dang, your wrting style is brilliant. I love it! Considering this is an unlikely pair now for the corcumstances, i can still feel the potential. I always loved them together. Good job, indeed!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Best Dean/Bela fanfic I've ever read...please update soon! :)
Banksy chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
This is the single best Supernatural fic I have ever read.
snooooooop chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
please, i need more
colortheskyred chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Bela and Dean are officially my OTP, thanks to you.