Reviews for 10 Years On
angeloneous chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
Please tell me this isn't how it ends. Tell me you have a chapter tucked away somewhere on your computer that you just never had the time to post ) I have really enjoyed this story so far & really do hope there is more to it!
Kitty-0-kat chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
I adore the way DG seems to blossom in Cain's presence, but that she's not pushing him to get the gang back together. I can't wait to see what's going on with the division that keeps losing the longcoats, hopefully neither of the Cains are in it.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
Awsome please continue, I love how you have changed up what the characters have become, I do hope to see a little bit of Raw a little later on.

Kira
Accalia1 chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
Love the way that you have written this story. Great writing. Look forward to more.
nadeshiko1 chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
YAY for updates!

Looks as if Cain & Jeb are gonna be part of DG's security detail. Sweet!

Glad to see DG trying to move forward her relationship with Cain, despite all that happened in the past ten years.

Can't wait for the next bit!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
Crazy Ambrose, over-protective Mother, and trouble still brewing in the O.Z. Can't wait to read more.
nadeshiko1 chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Welcome back, sweetie! I've SO missed your updates b/c I REALLY love your story!

Oh my, oh my! Ambrose sounds really scary in this story. Almost as if his time in the witch's tower made him into some sort of monster. Yeesh!

Glad to see DG & Cain happy to be in each other's company again. I hate seeing either of them in such a state of depression; makes me so sad.

Can't wait for the next bit! I hope that it's soon!
Kitty-0-kat chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Hey, better short and excellent than long and pointless. I'm absolutely loving this story. This chapter, and the creepiness that is your Ambrose, gave me the willies. I'm looking forward to where you go with this. Keep up the good work, even if it takes longer than you'd like.
Arella1 chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
God, I hate Lavender Eyes! She doesn't sit well with me on a good day, much less when she's in total tyrant mode. This story has me hooked, despite my initial misgivings. I really can't wait to see how the years have changed the two and how they fit together again.
Jacqueline Roget chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
LOL!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Ok that mom I can understadn but no no bad mom. I mean don't do that to your girl. So hopefully they can reconnect without trouble.

Maria
nadeshiko1 chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
What the heck is Lavender thinking by threatening Cain like that! Has she completely lost her mind after what happened between her and DG? AARRGGHH! She is so infuriating!

By the way, I absolutley love this fic! I think that DG and Cain trying to mend their broken relationship is good. And I loved the part where DG told Lavender off. GO DG!

Hope tp see you update soon!
SG1SamFan chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
I liked this chapter a lot. Your Cain is spot-on, and I love Lavender-somewhat darker than in the series, a different side but conceivably in-character. My favorite lines: "It was more like a couple with a goofy neighbor and a couple of pets..." *snerk* How accurate. And... "If you hurt my baby girl, I'll break more than your heart." Hee. Oh, Lavender. What a pretty mother tiger. She'd do it, too.

The dialogue was tight, Cain's thoughts were interesting and perfectly in-character.

Thanks!

Em
DaynaJD chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Poor Cain. That was a great chapter, and I liked the interaction between the Queen and Cain. Hope the next one is up soon. _
shippergrl25 chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Interesting...Not sure I like teh evil Queen thing but it's growing on me...Now for Cain and DG to admit feelings...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »