Reviews for A Vampiric Tale
Black Bankai chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
plz continue! i love it!

by the way this is TeddyNinja7700!
27kirune12 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh, PLEEEEASEEE !UPDATEEEEE ! I BEG you, Your Highness !
LinG08 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
go on please! pwease pwetty pwease!
google1293 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wow, I really want to see more of this, I'd love a 2nd chapter, and many more chapters!:D I feel bad for Rukia, but she's got Ichigo, surely that's gotta count for something?
Denotic chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
wright more
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Please... a little bit less fluff to let them be IC, 'kay? As much as I adore fluff... in vampire stories I don't like that much of it...

But update, please! Seems cool ;D

Ichigo should slowly turn into a vampire as well because... dunno... he's used as a snack so often? And he tries to hide it from Rukia :D
Zangetsu50 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
ok a little interesting continue and i agree with the 3 rewiew one
Nephelae chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
o.o best..story...EVER! contiue PLZ PLZ PLZ!
nfsuc-09 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
The idea of the story is good, but you should move on to another history, use the same idea, Rukia becoming a vampire, but don't do a crossover history, use a kind of hollow who cursed Rukia, explain from the beggining of the history, make her attack Ichigo in a more speficic way, like immobilize him. A good idea is that after some days Rukia need for Ichigo's blood raises and she has to control herself as Ichigo try to find the Hollow and the antidote or cure, whatever had turned Rukia in a vampire. Her raise of strengh and speed are good,like her melancolic fate after biting Ichigo and getting the blood. Don't make they so romantic, the history may pass after the winter war (after the cuerrent plot of the manga/anime). Choose a place where they will be, if is in Ichigo's house, or another house, use the night the major scenario, don't make Rukia a full vampire, she can walk on the sun and everything normal, they are running after this hollow. The love between Rukia and Ichigo shouldn't be forgot in the history. You should add only few characters in the history like : Ichigo's family, Urahara, Yoruichi and the urahara shop crew and a few shinigami.
Turtie chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I like the story :) I would like to know who bit Rukia and turned her into a vampire. I guess I will find out later in the story. The grammer mistakes were not a big problem to me (I personally make a lot of mistakes in my story as well) Keep it up!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I recommend you either move on to another story or do some heavy reediting of this one. There's plenty of grammar and spelling mistakes, you have some absolutely implausible situation (Rukia's a vampire) without any build up or explanation whatsoever, hardly any content/descriptions and enough sappy drama in 2 minutes to cover most novels...okay, enough with the negative. You have an idea that could work, but it's going to need a lot of your time and effort to be feasible. Check out some of your fave fics that you KNOW are really high quality and try to emulate them without directly copying.